𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤: A New Servant Of Arendelle

Start from the beginning

"It's almost five. Do you think she's done by now?" Kristoff asked.

"Why don't we check?" Anna asked. "I'm getting pretty cold, anyway."

For the first time, Kristoff realized that Anna was shivering. Some of the snow Sven had knocked onto her had melted, seeping into her coat and hair. "That's a good idea." He said, pulling her close to him to keep her warm. Anna smiled gratefully and together they walked towards town, their eyes fixed on the castle in the distance. Olaf and Sven quickly followed.

There was a long, dreamy silence, which was finally broken by Anna. "I can't wait for April." She whispered. "We'll finally be married."

Kristoff smiled, and his hand tightened on Anna's shoulder. But after a moment his smile faded. "Do you think Elsa will ever meet... her one and only? I mean, I don't want to intrude into her personal life, but she does seem sort of lonely sometimes."

"What do you mean? She has you, me, and Olaf." Anna said.

"I know, but she's so withdrawn of a person, like she's in a world all of her own. I wish she could find someone who could enter that world with ease and keep her company." Kristoff stated.

"Not to be pessimistic or anything, but I doubt she'll find anyone like that." Anna murmured. "Besides, there's a layer of ice on Elsa's heart that no one can melt. It doesn't mean she's mean or anything. It just means she'll never fall in love with somebody."

Kristoff blinked. "How can you tell?"

Anna shrugged helplessly. "Well... we're sisters, and we're really close now, like old times. So, we can sort of read each other in a way that other people can't do that."

"That's cool." Kristoff replied. He wasn't a very wordy person, but most of the time Anna understood the rest of what he meant to say.

~*~*~

They finally reached the castle

They finally reached the castle. After putting Sven in the stables - Elsa just simply could not allow the muddy reindeer to trod around her castle - they headed upstairs for a warm bowl of soup by a roaring fireplace. Anna and Kristoff chose the tables closest to the fire, while Olaf chose to sit a few chairs away from its warmth. Even with Elsa's protective snow-cloud above him, the fire was hot enough to make him start melting. Olaf watched curiously as his two best friends began eating. The whole process was still strange to him, as snowmen did not need to eat.

"Has Elsa eaten dinner yet?" Anna asked one of the servants as she rushed into the room with a platter of salad.

"No, my princess. She is still busy with the visitors." The servant replied.

"That's fine." Kristoff said, his mouth full of food. He still hadn't fully learned proper royal table manners. "We'll see her later." Nodding, the servant gathered up a few platters of food that Kristoff had already cleaned off and hustled off.