"Thanks man, you'll get there one day too" he said laughing. I mugged him. We started cracking jokes on each other and just talking like how only we do. The doorbell rung and it Tonio went to open the door. Tonio walked back into the room and Chris and Amor followed him. Amor said a general hey and then walked to the bathroom she came back a minute later and reach for the baby, I reluctantly handed her over. I'm really ready to have one of my own.

"Hey tete baby" she said as she walked towards the hallway to where Amber and Delondon was I'm guessing.

"Man that's a beautiful baby" Chris said. I nodded my head. I was literally just saying that. "You make a nigga want to go ahead and shoot the club up" Chris said making us laugh.

"Aye man, if you're for kids go for it. Them mfs will keep your ass up at night though" Tonio said running his hand down his face. "I can't remember the last time I slept though the night and Reign only two weeks old" he said, shaking his head. "Wouldn't change that shit for the world". We went back to talking our shit. About 10 minutes passed and Delondon walked through the room and into the kitchen with some containers of milk. I took this as an opputuity to go and speak to her.

I walked into the kitchen and she was pouring milk into bottles. "God mommy duties didn't waste no time starting" I said. She looked up at me for a second before looking right back down. I frowned. Damn what's really her problem. "What's up with you" I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders, "Nothing. What's up with you" she responded. I looked at her trying to read her. One minute it's like we're cool then the next, I just don't know.

"I'm straight, I was just asking because I'm sensing tension" I said being honest. I'm trying to do this thing were I address problems head on.

"Tension? From who" she asked looking up at me once again.

"Tension from you"

"Definitely can't be from me"

"So you didn't roll your eyes at me when you walked out the room like an hour ago" I asked. See I'm trying to see what the problem but like always Delondon has to play these little games.

"So you didn't walk in here and speak to everybody except me" she said as she finished pouring the milk into the bottles.

I frowned, like really. That's what you're mad about. "Really, De?" I asked.

"Look I don't have no tension towards you but I did roll my eyes because damn a nigga can't speak but that's it. It's defiantly no tension." She said taking the bottles and putting them in the refrigerator.

"So why didn't you just say that?" I asked. All she had to do was say she felt some type of way because I didn't speak. I didn't even realize I didn't speak. I was honestly just excited to really see and spend time with my God baby, I only saw her for a few minutes when she first was born.

"You're grown ass man, I'm sure you know that when you walk into a room you're supposed to speak to everyone" she said, walking back over to the counter. She got the remaining milk and put into a freezer bag. I scoffed.

"It's funny how all of sudden your one to talk about how a person should enter a room" I said. It's been plenty of times her ass walked in a room and acted like she didn't see me. She looked at me and gave me a mug.

"And that's supposed to mean" she said cocking her head to the side. Here we go man. I really should just stop but damn sometimes people have to hear certain things.

"That yourself have walked in rooms plenty of times and acted like you didn't see certain people in there" I said being honest. I mean just think back to the Jamaica trip, hell even times afterwards it.