Chap 6

Le time skip╰(*'︶'*)╯♡

First date FRIST DATE OH GOODNESS! What do I where THIS... no THIS.... NO!!!

Those where the thoughts running though your head as you tried to get ready for your first date with Barley.

Finally you pick a (F/c) dress with (2F/c) shoes.

Your manage to quickly do your makeup and hair.

'5:30 I have 30 minutes to kill' you thought.

Le time skip-aroo

You walked down the wall into the kitchen to be met by Barley himself... you suddenly got very red at the sight of him.. In a suit.

"W-wow M'lady looks wonderful this fine evening" Barley stated blushing. "Y-you look great as well" you said trying (but failing) not to blush.

Timmeeeeee skipppppp (Of corse)

Barley got out of Guinevere the 2nd walked to the other side and opened the door for you. Such a gentleman. You both walked into the restaurant that he took you to and took your seats.

Le time skip to after date cuz I am lazy (in weird French accent)

You and Barley walked out to  Guinevere the 2nd and got in.

Barley and you somehow got lost in each other's eyes and didn't notice how you both got closer until your lips where touching.

One of Barleys hands goes to your waist while the other goes to the back of your head meanwhile your arms go around his neck you stay like this for about 5 minutes, until you both make a silent agree meant to go home.

Home... huh you've barely been living their for two months and you already consider it home.

Once you make it 'home' you both get out, Barley jogs over to you and grabs your hand and you both walk though the door.