Chapter- idk i lost count... five?

:~Le one week time skip:~

It was the next day you woke up bright and early. You checked the time on your "new" phone (which was actually Barleys old one) one 8:00 am. Getting up and getting dressed you put on a pair on blue jeans and a (f/c) and doing your morning routine (brush hair, brush teeth, eat breakfast, etc).

After putting your phone in your back pocket you decided to go to Barleys room just to see if he was awake you walk down the hall and found his room. Knocking on the door only to hear snoring, you walk in and see him peacefully sleeping.

You didn't want to wait around for very long so you grabbed your phone and played a certain sound, holding the phone right next to his ear you hit play...

🎵 I AINT GET NO SLEEP CUZ OF YOU! YOU NEVER GONNA SLEEP CUZ OF ME!!!🎵

Barley jumps and falls out of bed while you laugh you laugh your head off.

One he gets up and you finally calm down he walks over towards you.

"Haha very funny" he said sarcastically. "But it was" you said trying not to giggle "yeah yeah" he said grabbing you by your waist kissing your forehead winking, clicking his tongue and walking off.

And you where left there a blushing mess stuttering over your words.

:-:Le time skip:-:

You walked into to the kitchen face still red to be greeted by Ian.

"Hey (y/n) good morn- hey are you alright?" He asked after seeing your red face.

"Hm oh yeah I'm fine yep totally fine" you said nervously.

"Ok then" he said walking off.

Barley, you just now noticed was was sitting at the table eating breakfast and herd everything he chucked and stood up.

He walked over to you and smirked. "So would the fair maiden like to accompany me on a date this afternoon at 1:00-ish" he said putting and arm around your waist.

"Um yea I'd like that" you said, your face turning very red.

To be counted....

𝐴𝑦 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑃𝑌 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑇𝐻 𝑂𝐹 𝐽𝑈𝐿𝑌 𝐺𝑈𝑌𝑆 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 9:00 𝑎𝑚 𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑚𝑎 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑏𝑎𝑖𝑖𝑖