"Aww is shorter than the rest and doesn't wanna say?" Sap joked but George kept silent, not laughing with him. "Wait, are you shorter?"

"Not saying!" He still din't wanna talk.

"Oh com'on George, it's for a fan art, I bet it'a gonna be grate but it has to be accurate" Bad tried to convince him.

"Not happening" He refused again.

"Oh George~" He used his typical tone while hunting the other, the other way around. "Come on just say it, it's not like it's gonna make us treat you any different just cause your height, it's not a big deal"

He couldn't resist his voice... "Ugh fine, but don't be idiots about it" The others went quiet to heat the brown haired boy speak "Fine, Im 5'3, happy now?" (( YALL FUCKING HAPPY NOW?! CHILL))

"Wow... you're actually really short" Dream stated dumbfounded, he din't expected George to be under the 5'5 mark, tho he did found it cute in a way.

"Don't you dare start!" He advertised and the other understood.

As Dream was close to defeating the dragon he was up for one last question, for all.

YourPalAna: What are your secondary genders?

George froze at that last question, he took off his hands from the keyboard and Dream killed him, that slightly brought him up to reality.

"NO" George screamed along with Bad and Sap.

"YES HAHAHA!" Dream exclaimed as soon after that he killed the dragon"

After the little victory they proceeded to answer the las question before ending the stream.

Bad and Sapnap without knowing, very coordinated said "Beta!" They both said and paused "OH jinx!!!" Sad Sapnap and they all laughed, tho one laugh sounded nervous.

"Well, im an Alpha, no biggie" Dream stated leaving the viewers *shook* and his friends surprised.

"Now your height and all that make more sense" Bad said, things making a lot of sense now.

"How about you George?" Dream asked, he had been a little too quiet.

He hesitated a lot, it would a actually be kinda risky in some aspects and George din't wanna get treated differently. Lying wasn't an option as he would be discovered right away, specially by Dream. He was backed into a corner so he decided decided to fuck it, it was now or never... "Um... Im an Omega..." he stated feeling his heart stop as the words left his mouth, waiting for a reaction from the others as they all stayed quiet, he slightly panicked. "Um, guys?"

After a few seconds the other 3 were somehow snapped back into reality, that one they din't expect.

"Georg-" Sapnap was cut off mid starting a sentence.

"Ok cool, we all good then?" Dream interrupted, changing the subject quickly as he half knew it was gonna get akward at some point.

"Yeah" The other 3 stated.

"Ok so I guess that it for today" he said making his outro along with the others and cutting off the stream, all ignoring some comments from the last question. "So, you guys wanna stay in call a little longer? I have nothing to do and im hella bored" he stated with a tired sigh"

"Sorry, can't, got stuff to do" Bad stated saying bye and ending the call.

"I would, but Im actually really tired" Sap yawned and took his leave also leaving an unintentional tension.

"Well how about you George? You gotta go too?" Dream asked.

"Well, actually no, I guess I can stay a little longer" he said actually had to edit a video but he decided to stay. He would never admit it to anyone but he liked talking with Dream, a lot. It made his omega side happy.

"Yay I won't die of boredom" he laughed off.

"Idiot you won't die just because you get bored" George also laughed at his friends drama.

"Well yea duh, jajaj, but anyways, what you said about not showing myself to you guys got me thinking" he started.

"Wow I din't know you had the ability to think Dream" he roasted as he laughed.

"Haha, very funny George, but seriously, I though about it and I decided I want to meet up with everyone IRL" he stated.

"W-What really?!" he asked shocked.

"Well yea, we have been friends for years after all so I guess is a good time" he admitted. He has actually wanted to meet everyone IRL but he just din't know how exactly.

"Well that's amazing! But how and when are we gonna meet?" George asked.

"Ill try to figure it out eventually, but just know that we will meet soon" Dream said determined to meet his friends.

"Then Im looking forward to it!" George exclaimed a little to exited but who cares. Omega ways am I right?

"So what do you wanna talk about now?" Dream questioned his friend now not knowing what else to talk about.

"Well, now that you say, Im kinda curios about something" George said holding thought.

"Go ahead and ask away then" He said now wondering what was on his friends mind.

"Um, well just wondering why din't you say that you were an alpha before? I mean It was kinda obvious but none of us were sure and din't wanna ask out of the blue" He stated in kind of a nervous tone as he din't know how did he felt about the topic.

"That? Well I just din't find it necessary, and It's not a big deal either" he stater bluntly "Now that I think about it why din't you told us about you being an omega then?" He asked.

"U-um, well, I-I... It's just that I din't wanted you guys to treat me differently. Everyone does when they find out im an omega, it sucks that male omegass are considered rare, I don't like that kind of attention" he said in a kind of sad tone.

"Dude we wouldn't do that, you're still you and that's what matters so don't worry, the fact that you're an omega doesn't mean were not friends anymore" he reassured.

"Thanks Dream, that means a lot coming from you" he stated as he felt his face heat up, he was blushing, but somehow he din't mind at that moment. His omega side was pleased with his words.

"No problem. So, wanna plan out next video?" He asked to keep the conversation going.

"Sure!" George responded in a cheery way.

"All right then!"

======================================
A./N. Holy shit im actually doing this omg omg omg omg omg omg omg OMG! OKOK Imma calm down, first I hope yall will be able to enjoy this. Second, these facts about the guys and how they act aren't like 100% real/accurate. Some I goggled, some din't appear, some I made up for plot reasons and some are things I saw on their videos and clips of them so don't come at me :'v Anyways this is like my first Omegaverse so if it's cringy then im kinda sorry. I say kinda cause idgaf about mean comments ✌🏻❤

This is it for chapter 1. Chapters will get longer or shorter as the story goes by. Fillers will be short along with extras and specials. The NSFW's will be mild but I will do some really smutty and spicy ones.

All that aside, please enjoy! Stay dreamy! 🌙💕🌟

Word count: 1850