Online interaction

Kokichi's pov
Fluff/ Non despair Au
(Kokichi is a Instagram model and Kaito is a fan)

And.... posted! My phone buzzes. Wow hasn't even been a second and I'm already getting likes. I smile. I have over 500k followers on Instagram. Sometimes when I'm bored I look at who's following me. Well, anyway who was the first person to like.

I open my notification thing and scroll to find who was first. Someone named @ spaceking.39, geez he's probably a kid obsessed with space. I click his profile out of curiosity. To my surprise he's not a little kid. He's a high schooler. He posts a lot about these 2 people he calls his sidekicks. A shy boy and a girl that looks like she wants to murder him. Scary.

I continue to scroll through his posts. I cant lie. He's not bad looking. He's actually pretty cute. I eventually reach the end of his posts and check my dms.

Mainly, from companies wanting to sponsor me or creppy men looking for some "special" treatment. I'm about halfway through till I get to a dm from space kid. I decide to text him. Who knows maybe we'll get married. I laugh to myself and text him.

Space kid
Hey, sorry to bother you.
I was just checking to see
If you had a good day.
Maybe we could be friends?

Lol hes so innocent and adorable.

Panta boy
I'm fine, just bored. I mean
We can be friends maybe even more ;)
Jk anyway how are you?

Space kid
Wow, I didnt think you
Would respond. Uhhh,
What do you mean by more
Than friends?

Panta boy
Lol, so innocent. What do
You think I meant.

Space kid
Like best friends! My friend
Shuichi is a big fan of you too!
We like to watch your live
Streams together or on call!

We talk for all night. Sadly, we have school. My school is full of fakes. They only want to be my friend cause of my fame. I learned to not expect much from them. I grab a hoodie and some pants and make my way to my uber.

~ Time skip ~

I pay the driver and leave. I check my phone and of course I'm late. I try to come late so I dont have to deal with kids asking for shout outs and the girls want to date me for my fame. None of them can get the hint.

I get to my class and open the door. "Mr. Ouma your late... again. Go take your seat!" I nod and head to my seat. Fortunately, the girl that sits next to me isnt here. She's one of the girls that thinks she has a chance with me. Not that I don't think they're good enough for me. I'm gay obviously no one can get the hint.

About, ten minutes later the girl burst's in. "Sorry I lost track of time!" That's a lie. She was late to hopefully run into me.

"I'll let it slide since this is the first time you've been late." She slides into her seat next to me and wraps her arms around my arm. (If that makes any sense at all).

"I see you were early today! I waited for you to walk together!" I was correct. I push her off and pull out my phone. Not likely, but maybe she'll release I dont want to talk. At all. I need to look busy so might as well see what space kid is doing.

Panta boy
Hey, space boy. I'm bored!

Space kid
Hey, were in class! You
Should pay attention!