The Demon's Possession

@Missimihmih's note:

Dedicated to her. Thanks for the inspiring comment, btw. :) Hahahah.

Teaser:

“I saved you. You owe me your life so that means...” he took steps closer to me hanggang sa magkatapat na ang mukha namin. I looked into his eyes and saw...fire? He is raging in anger and I can’t help but to tremble in fear. “You.Are.Mine.” he whispered harshly while stressing each word.

“D-Damon, please let me go.” I whispered while my voice is shaking. I squeezed my eyes shut when his grip tightened around my shoulders. His breathing is uneasy. Pareho kaming naghahabol ng hininga pero sa magkaibang dahilan: Siya, sa galit. Ako, sa takot.

“No, you can’t run away from me again.” He roared and pulled me harshly papasok ng mansion niya. But for me? This place is hell. This place is slowly killing me with agony and pain but...I can’t die. I’ll just continue living a life and experience the pain of hell everyday of my life.

Yeah, this is my life. My life with the demon.

“You never learn, my Angel.” He said while his infamous evil grin is plastered on his face. He locked the door of my cell and reached for my face atsaka ako marahas na hinalikan. He stopped kissing me and smiled triumphantly while his eyes are still closed. Pagkatapos ay marahas niyang binitawan ang panga ko kaya napatumba ako sa sahig.

“You can’t get away from me, Angel. No matter how far you go, I’ll always find you. You can’t escape me, baby. Never.”

@Missimihmih's note:

Just an idea! But this will be SOON on wattpad. :) Excited? Comment. Vote :)