chapter 2♡

It's the next day i got up opened my windows and saw the sunlight shinging as bright as always i put some music and i did my moring routine andgot dressed for school.
This is the outfit you wore for school

Then my mom called me downstairs. Y/m:mija come down i breakfast os ready i did your favorite breakfast pancakes and iced coffee.i got downstairs i said goodmorning to my mom and give her a kiss.
Y/n:goodmorning mom
Y/m:goodmorning mija hurry up and eat because you don't want to be late on your first day want to be late on your day of school do you?
Y/n:no mom
Y/m:ok lets go mija
We got in the car and drove to the school the school is so big i was about to pee on myself i got out of the car and said on myself i got out of the car and said bye to my mom and give her a goodbye kiss and went to go get my schedule for my class.
This is the school

I had reading arts first but i don't know were the class was i looked everywhere but still couldn't find it but then i met two girls named hazel and paradise they were very nice and they told me where it is and i got inside and the teacher told th...

I had reading arts first but i don't know were the class was i looked everywhere but still couldn't find it but then i met two girls named hazel and paradise they were very nice and they told me where it is and i got inside and the teacher told the class that there is a new student in our class.
T/n:class today we have a new student from LA and i want to introduce herself
Y/n:hi i'm y/n i'm new to san Antonio,tx i came from LA and i want to be a dancer so that is why I moved here because i want to because I want to become a dancer.
T/n:thank you y/n you can take a seat next to Kevin
Y/n:who is Kevin
T/n:kevin put your hand up for y/n please
And kevin put he's hand up for me to see were to sit.
Y/n:oh ok thank you