Chapter 2

I'm so comfortable. WAIT. Where am I? I open my eyes and looked around. This isn't my room nor bed. This room had frames glued together to look sculpted. It gave it a 3D effect. The carpet was a cream color and looked very fluffy. The walls are white and gray in a chevron print. The curtains are a shade darker gray than the walls. The bed had a old chic wooden frame. The walls also had baby pictures on wall over the bed. A white, gray, and blue spread and pillows on the bed. That's when I notice I wasn't the only one on the bed. There are twin boys in the bed with me.

Mom. Nick (my brother). Tears were running down my face.Two pair arms wrapped around me. The first thing I did was scream bloody murder. I jumped out of the bed and crawled backwards until I hit a wall. They both got out the bed and over to me. I dug my head in my hands sobbing scared they are gonna hurt me.

'There gonna kill me.' I thought over and over again.

I started to scream as I felt someone pick me up and put me on what I think was the bed. Once I calmed down a little, I started asking questions.

"Why did you take me?" I query them. My voice was horse and my throat was sore. I took my head out of my hands. I looked at them to see regret and guilt flash through their eyes.

"Were sorry, but we couldn't let you go." Said the one with black hair and blue beautiful eyes that I could stare at for the rest of my life they were like soul surfing me. They both sat on each side of me. I don't know why but I felt comfortable.

"What is a mate?" I asked. They looked at me with a confused look on their face.

"Where did you hear that?" Asked the one with the brown hair and green eyes. His eye looked heavenly, they were the same green of grass in the middle of spring. Just like his brothers, they looked deep into my soul and I could look at them for the rest of my life and if I didn't I felt as I could die.

"In the car."

"Mate is short for soul mate. For our kind and other kinds they cant live without them. Your mate is half of your soul. You are our mate." The black head said.

"Who are you guys? What did you mean by 'Our kind and other kinds'?" I asked.

"I'm James." The brown head said.

"I'm Andy." The black head said.

"Umm.........Please don't be scared." James pleaded.

"What do you mean 'Don't be scared.' " I asked slowly moving away from the both of them. They could say that they were wanted for murder or rape. I didn't wanna die at 17. I'm to young.

"Umm were vampires." The first thing I did was crack up laughing.

"Very funny. Did Nick put you up to this?" I asked. We always played pranks with each other. They both growled. The fuck. Really? What are they animals? I stopped laughing and scooted back some more from them on the bed, not feeling comfortable anymore.

"Take me home. Now" I ordered.

"No sorry." Andy said through his clenched jaw.

"TAKE ME HOME NOW" I screamed on the top of my lungs.

"NO. You live with us now." James yelled. Hey started to scare me even more. Tears started to wail up in my eyes. I started to shake in fear. I just wanted to go home. I can't believe that I've been kidnapped. My mother, I miss her already. Nick. OMG Nick is probably looking every where for me. Nick is my over protective older brother. I hope he finds me soon. Two growls ripped through the room. I looked up to see the boys staring at me.

"Who is Nick?" Andy asked and when I didn't answer, He snared at me. Now that scared the hell out of me. Maybe vampires are real.

"M-my b-" Before I could even finish they yelled in unison:

"You better not say boyfriend or he's gonna die!"

"Nick is my brother." I said scared out of my mind. They both sigh in relief. If I did have a boyfriend why would they care?

"TAKE ME HOME NOW!" I demanded. Tears spilling out of my eyes as I break down. They pulled me into hug. I struggled trying to escape these blood sucking monsters. I struggled and struggled only for them not to budge.

Once they finally let me go, I made a run to one of the doors that I didn't notice early, only to be grabbed by my waist. I kicked and screamed for them to let me go and screaming for help. They threw me on the bed.

"Were not going to hurt you we promise." James said.

"I just wanna go home." I said over and over again. Andy and James looked as if they're mad. Shit I should be the one mad the fuck.

"This is your home now. You live here with us and that's final." Andy yelled.

"Just lay down and get some rest. Okay?" Andy asked with a sigh. I nodded feeling tired all of a sudden. I laid down and let the darkness consume me but not before I heard:

"I hate that we did this to her."

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

<3 LOVE YA!!!!