Training and return

(2 years later)
After Izuku left with gohan and met his best friend tenashi while training. Things didn't go so great. Izumi regret ever doing those things and cry's every time she thinks about it. Inko was depressed after learning about it. All might regret even calling himself a hero and a father. Katsuimi just feels bad and regrets it. Shota never cared. Shoto was the same. Bakugo was a different story. He was happy that Deku was gone and finally had the pebble on the road gone. Momo started to get bullied by Bakugo who was drunk on power and thought he was a god and thought everyone was below him and not to mention the constant quirk marriage proposals from the todorokis and harassment It was non stop. She would sometimes hug herself and cry and wish that izuku would hug her and never let go. All this made her shy and never really talk to people. The yaoyorozu family saw Izuku as a son. Sure he was quirk less but he wasn't like most boys and were sad to here that he left. Izuku and tenashi grew to become brothers in arms. Gohan was proud to call them his students and was even more proud when they went super saiyan and even made there own forms. Izuku was super saiyan pure. And tenashi has super saiyan blood. Now we see them sleeping  but today is a big day.
Gohan: TIME TO GET UP.
Izuku/tenashi: 5 more minutes.
Gohan: come on your going to japan soon.
Izuku/tenashi: fine.
They got up put on there clothes.

(He has a jacket on)

( Izuku doesn't use a sword

( Izuku doesn't use a sword.)
Gohan: alright you two be safe.
Izuku/tenashi: ok. Bye sensei.
They fly off back to japan.
(At U.A)
Aizawa: alright today we're going to the U.S.J.
Everyone got hyped up as went to put there costumes on and went to the bus.
Iida: everyone In A line.
(On the bus)
Momo was lost in thought about Izuku. Hoping he comes back. She snaps out of her thoughts when the bus stops she looks and sees the U.S.J and everyone was surprised on how big it was. They started walking inside and saw the U.A staff, 13, mt.lady, kamui woods, power loader, big three, wild wild pussycats and Kota.
Izumi: what are they doing here?
Aizawa: there hear to see the next generation potential. So go beyond.
Everyone: PLUS ULTRA!
(A/N: Inko is the 5 pro hero tele.)
Then villains started to pass through a portal. Everyone tryed to use there quirks but it didn't work. Because of a quirk cancellation device. The villains start to tie them all up and line them up and put them in line at the central plaza.
Shigaraki: now how about I do this the old fashion way. A execution.
Everyone eyes widened.
Shigaraki: how about we start of with the one in the red.
Shigaraki walks up to momo and points his gun at her. Everyone is begging him not to. Momo closes her eyes with tears falling down her cheek.
Momo thoughts: I'm sorry mother, I'm sorry father, I'm sorry Izuku. I love you.
Then after awhile she didn't here anything but she felt some one was holding her.
Izuku: you ok momo?
She remembers the voice and looks to see izuku.
Momo: I-Izuku.
Izuku: hi momo. Now if you would excuse me, I have some business to take care of.
He puts her down and asks the big question.
Izuku: what's your gimmick?