Justice league sister - how the league found out about you

I know the aqua man and wondrous man sister one shot talked about how, the justice league found out about you but going t9 make a second version for them when it comes to this one shot.

Batman

You had know your brother was part of the justice league and he was also Batman, but had heard him talk about all the others heroes that had helped him start the whole league things but you had yet to meet them. You see your brother had made sure to keep you secret from everyone who had yet to meet you, the only one who knew about you us Clark Kent.

Flash " hey bats I just read a new article and they were talking about a young lady name y/n Wayne ... so if you your sister or cousin"

Batman " Barry that none of your business"

Green lantern " wait the Batman has a sister"

Aqua man " wow I never knew you had a baby sister Bruce"

Superman" I did"

Wondrous man " wait you knew he has a baby sister"

Superman " well yes because one day I had a interview with her and found out she the baby sister of Batman here"

Flash " so Bruce is she ...."

Batman " if you dare flirt with her I will kill you with ever bone in my body"

Green lantern " okay so little sister off limits ... got it"

Batman " the same goes for you Clark Kent"

Superman " oh I understand Bruce" everyone was looking at Bruce and Clark trying to understand the tension between, the two male superheroes.

Superman

Superman was walking away from the hall of justice getting off the phone with your guys mother, who was worried about you over something the Clark was trying to understand.

Clark " mom I know she the baby of the family .... mom ... mom you have know if she doing some major she will tell us"

Clark " mom she coming for two week at metropolis for work so I will try asking her"

Clark " yes mom I will bye mom" Clark soon hanged up the phone fast and soon turned around to see the other team members standing there.

Green lantern " who were you talking with to your mother about"

Clark " my baby sister y/n it seems like my mother thinks she might have a boyfriend, because there are night she comes home in the morning"

Flash " wait you have a sister"

Clark " yes I did she a scientist and she will be staying at my place for while due to her work moving here around"

Wondrous man " I seems like you care for her a lot Clark"

Clark " yeah she mu baby sister and I promised my father when he dead I will look out for her and my mother"

Flash " hey Bruce did you know of Clark baby sister"

Bruce " yes I have known about her I meet her at a science event and Clark was there as well"

Clark " oh yes my sister did mention about taking some work time in Gotham for while"

Clark " well you if you all don't mind I have to go pick up my sister at the train station"

Flash

You are walking around the animal sanctuary doing your normal checkups on the animals that are living there, but you soon had cams across your boss and some reporter guys with some camera boy.

???? " oh here is y/n west I think she will be the best here to answer your questions mister Clark and young jimmy"

Clark " thank you sir .... hello there miss west"

Y/n " hell you can just call me y/n"

Clark " okay .... so what do you like about working here"

Y/n " well I like working with the animal here and my co workers here are nice"

Clark " so I'm guessing you have been working here for a good amount of time"

Y/n " yes I started working here three years ago"

Co- worker " oh hey y/n your older brother is here" you soon had saw Barry walking over to you with a smile on his face but, when he laid eyes on Clark his whole expression had changed.

Barry " oh hey sis I came to pick you up so we can meet with the lawyer"

Y/n " oh yes well I hope my co-worker can help answer you questions Clark good bye"

Clark " well that is interesting"