the warriors of kyoshi ‧₊˚ ✩

Start from the beginning

"LOOK! that's why we're here..." i heard aang shout, making me turn around. only seeing him only in his underwear, making my cheeks turn red."... elephant koi, and i'm going to ride it. kazumi, you've gotta watch me!" he jumped into the water "COLD!" he screamed. i stood up, laughing at him.

i watched aang diving under water. in the next second, a koy fish came out of the water, with aang on his back.

"woooo!!" i cheered for him.

"he looks pretty good out there." i said, receiving a smirk from katara. i just rolled my eyes.

"are you kidding? the fish is doing all the work."  sokka complained.

i heard something behind me, seeing appa trying to eat something.

"no, appa! don't eat that!" i hurried after him.

i got appa away from whatever he was trying to eat, as i heard something in the trees. i turned around, seeing four girls jumping out of the trees. they tried to ambush me i think.

"stop! please! i don't mean no harm for you guys! i'm just here with my friends! please don't hurt me!" i begged them.

they all giggled. "it's okay, we just don't like strange people snooping around on our island"

"i'm kazumi" i gave the girl in the front my hand.

"i'm suki, nice to meet you. you seem like a strong girl, don't you wanna come to our village, we could show you some tricks"

"really?? i would love too!!" i seemed a little too excited.

___

we arrived in the village. they led me to their training room, giving me their kyoshi warrior uniform. after they put on my make-up, suki said something about some other kids snooping around.
they left the place.

"wow, didn't even let me say that i know them"

well, my fault for forgetting to go back to them. whoops.

i ran outside, seeing my friends tied to a mast. i ran up to the other warriors.

"where's my friend? where's kazumi?!" aang seemed really mad.

"oh kazumi? the pretty girl is your friend?" suki asked.

"you didn't let me explain before you all vanished" i laughed, walking up to them.

"kazumi? you look uhm- different" aang tilted his head a little.

"we found her in the forest, she was really nice so i offered her a little training, she's seems skilled you know" she put her hand on my shoulder, giving me a smile.

"thank you" i gave her a smile back.

we all looked back at aang, seeing him realising something.

"now... check this out!" he grinned like a fool, doing an airbending trick. maybe that was what he was trying to show me earlier.

i looked behind me, seeing a guy with foam in his mouth falling on the ground.

"weird" i muttered.