Chapter 8

Braylee's P.O.V
"Now that she can't stand us anymore, we have to put her over the edge." I said to Tristan. "What ever floats your boat, just nothing to bad." Tristan and I walked back to my house trying to come up with plans but then I thought of it. "You need to read that whole diary and post it everywhere tomorrow at school." "Whatever but I have to go." He replied with a snotty attitude.

Tristan's P.O.V
Wow, I didn't want to do this its not my place to go looking through her diary but I have to if I want to be popular. I finally got home and it was 9:43 pm. Oh god if Mom and Dad are up in going to be in so much trouble. I looked through the window and no lights were on do I went into the house. I was closing the door when suddenly I heard movement. "Young man you better tell me where you have been this late on a school night, and don't lie to me." My mother yelled. "I got lost. I was walking around and before I knew what was going on I was in a place I had never been then I called for a taxi and it brought me home. I'm sorry Mom." "Never, I repeat never let it happen again or I will tell your father about this and he won't be so kind. Now go to your room and think about what you've done." Little did she know that sending me to my room was exactly what I wanted.