𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙤

Friday already arrived again before Joanne knew it. She had a week without troubles or complains from Daphne, although she did feel her glare over every now and then, but the blonde had shut up about her relationship with Charles, which she was rather happy about. The kids in Liam's class had seen him in Charles' lamborghini and especially the boys were very curious, asking her son about it. Joanne smiled as he was beaming at their questions, proudly telling that his mum's boyfriend has sooo many cool cars and that he get's to look at them whenever he wants and rev up the engines, some exaggerating added here and there of course. Liam and Jules had excitedly told their friends that they were going to be living together soon, creating jealousy as Liam bragged about the cinema room where they could play on the Play Station. Joanne had shaken her head with a small smile, she told him before he couldn't just say that to the kids who possibly couldn't have everything they wanted.

Joanne let them be today as it was the last Friday for the summer holidays. The kids have been playing outside for a little longer than normal and now she was settling them down in the classroom. The chatter was sounding loudly in the classroom as Joanne pushed the DVD into the computer and made sure the digital board was on. "If you guys will be really quiet now, I will get the cupcakes I brought for you all". Joanne said, standing behind her desk. The kids instantly went quiet, hopefully looking up at her with some giggles coming from some of the children. Joanne let Garfield The Movie, the film they've chosen together, democratically with votes if she may add, play meanwhile as she dimmed the lights in the class room and went into the kitchen of the school to get the cupcakes. She made her way back and closed the door behind her. She opened the packaging and went past all of the tables, looking down at Liam and Jules who were smiling brightly at her.

She caressed both of their cheeks softly before she took her chair away from in front of her desk and sat in it at the side of the room, taking her phone in her hand. Joanne tapped on the notification of Charles' message to read it.

Charles: Able to keep those little monkeys under control before the summer?

To Charles: Cupcakes and a movie always works :)

It didn't take long before she saw her text was read and he was already typing a response. She briefly looked at the screen and at the kids in the classroom before looking back at her phone.

Charles: Alright Ms. Hinds ;) Can't wait to see you tomorrow, darling.

And she couldn't wait either. It was a busy week for him that started with the delivery of the updated arms brought by Mr. Vettel. They were quietly investigating the rival crew, which took a lot of time and a lot of manpower, in case something went wrong. The days were long and Joanne was impatient for a call or a text, just to know that he was alright. Liam couldn't stop asking her about why the time passes so slow till it's Saturday and he could finally play with Jules again. She was satisfied with the thought that they'd soon be reunited again and after their trip to Australia, they would start living together as well. The most important for her was that it felt absolutely right to pack up her things and move in with him. Nothing in her doubted the decision, as she was sure that Liam would have the time of his life and that she and Charles could develop their relationship even more. At this point, she felt just as impatient as Liam for everything to happen, making her smile softly at herself.

         After the last day of school flew by rather quickly, Joanne had taken Liam out to eat some fries at his favourite restaurant, before he thought it was rather important to get back home in time so he could get his bag ready for sleeping over at Jules' place. She had shaken her head at his eagerness and managed to keep him seated at the table of the restaurant for half an hour more, till it was really time to go. Joanne made sure everything was ready for the day after and she was excited to see her friend again and chat about things she could finally talk about. Francesca always told her about the temporary lovers she had, about the stunts of her ex-husband and Joanne couldn't really form an answer on those stories, although now she could speak about her relationship with Charles that had blossomed into something beautiful in a short period of time. Or well, short, the time seemed to pass incredibly fast while they were actually dating for nearly four months already.