Taehyung is so happy & excited that he started to create his floral crown immediately while Jungkook remains still in his place. He never once arranged a flower bouquet in his life but when he saw how Taehyung is concentrating in his task, he smiles to himself and went to where the flowers are.

He picked different flowers but he made sure to put red roses on it. Seokjin is going around checking everyone's work when he stops in front of the original.

"Red roses, hmm longing, desire, devotion, love... i wonder--"

He stopped talking when Jungkook glared at him. He laughs as he goes on to check his other students.

The professor still cant believe Jungkook really picked red roses when there are other choices of flowers in there. He hums knowing how symbolic the original is.

After almost half an hour, Seokjin starts to move around again to check their works. He is very impressed to some but he can't help but diss some who are helpless.

Jimin & Jungkook proudly showed him their bouquets.

"Wonderful" he commented before he continues with the others.

Seokjin immediately smile when he saw the unscented boy showing him his simple but very neat floral crown.

"That's beautiful Taehyung-ssi." Jin complimented him too before he continues to check the others too. Taehyung immediately joins Jimin & Jungkook when Jin left.

Taehyung's about to show the two his flower crown when Seokjin announces that they should tidy up their work place first so the omega went back to his table pouting.

Jimin looks at the alpha beside him & his eyes widens when he saw the red rose too.

"OMG, are you that whipped ?

Jungkook frowns at him.

"Dude, the boy isn't even your mate yet and you're giving him The Rose already ?" Jimin pointed at his bouquet & maybe the Original wants to regret for picking the flower that symbolizes eternal love to all creatures in every realm !

"Well, it's pretty."

The original knows he sounded so dumb with his reply, good thing that the unscented boy appeared beside them.

"Omg, babe is that for me ?" Taehyung even bats his lashes and maybe Jungkook wanted to hide the bouquet because he doesn't want Taehyung to think he's weird for including red roses in the bouquet.

But again, it's too late because Taehyung already grabs it from him, carefully smelling each flower in the bouquet.

The blonde suddenly freezes when he realized that there in the middle of the bouquet is the red rose. He beams & smiled.

"Yay! Jiminie, look how my alpha boyfriend made this wonderful bouquet for me." he waves the bouquet in front of his friend.

"Yup, I saw it already Taehyungie. Anyway do you have plans after this ? Wanna grab some lunch together ?" Mini asks them.

Taehyung thought it's a good opportunity for him and Jungkook to show Jimin that there are still good alphas that exist in the realm. Now that he even learned that his cousin is Jimin's mate, he is more dedicated & inspired to prove that Yoongi deserves a chance in the life of the beautiful witch.

Since Jungkook is the one with car among the three of them, they let him decide where he wants to eat. Of course as an Original, he is a bit picky when it comes to food. They end up in a high end rest but this restaurant will really cost him his 2 weeks allowance.