Were Back!

76.When you do fall don't go 'ow' and start crying. Get up and keep running

77.Never accept an invitation from strangers who live in isolated areas and have no contact with society If your car breaks down at night, don't go to a creepy mansion to get help.

78. Don't let your boyfriend do it either. Well Yea Let him.

79.If your date has fangs, go home. If he keeps scratching himself during a full moon, go home.

80. if you do anything you do in front of a mirror, never look away from the mirror. Don't bend over to spit out the tooth paste, don't pick up your hairbrush, don't open the cabinet, no. Cause guess who just popped up behind you when you look back in the mirror?

81.Don't run around the house asking 'who's there?' the killer isn't going to yell back 'im hiding in your kitchen! Do you want a soda?

82.' If you're walking around a dark haunted house, at least TRY to turn on the lights

83.If the local jocks dare you to stay the night in the haunted house on the hill, dare them to go first. Or make them go with you and you sit by the door.

84.go try to find another way out with your friends! Grab a table, a chair, or anything in the room and knock out the glass in the window. Or find an ax and break down the door.

85.Don't be a gorgeous giggly blonde with huge boobs, an annoying guy who thinks he's funny, a black guy, a drunk, or a stoner Unfortunately, these people are usually the first ones to die in movies

86.Offer to help the killer in his little killing massacre.

87.The phones never work

88.There's no signal for your cellphone

89.a plant, or under the bed, or in the closet Hide somewhere the killer would never look. Like maybe at the police station because you shouldn't stay in the place the killer is?

90.Don't go to places that have murderous names. Slaughter beach, spook hill, murder town USA etcetera etcetera

91. If you hear a dripping sound, it's not the faucet. It's blood. It's always blood.

92 .If your house starts bleeding or you hear something from the basement, don't get an exorcism. Move!

93.If your daughters bed starts shaking, she's telling people they're gonna die, things are flying around her room, she's telling people to **** her in a demonic voice, and she's telling you there's a ghost named captain howdy, I don't care what the doctors say IT'S NOT A MENTAL CONDITION! YOUR DAUGHTER IS POSSESSED!

94.Even after the murderer is dead, shoot them again. Set them on fire. Seperate their body parts. Do anything you have to to make sure the guy isn't going to pop up in your window again

95. If you're home alone and somebody knocks on the door, it's not the pizza guy. Especially because you didn't order anything.

96."don't open the door!" "don't go in the basement!" "SHE'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!!!!"

97 .You don't have to run fast. Just faster than your friends

98.Don't be a hero. If your friend is laying in a pool of blood, don't save them.

99.See that guy with a chainsaw outside? He's not here to trim the hedges

100.Don't stand there while the thing is mutating and wait for it to finish! KILL IT NOW!!

101 .Hide somewhere unexpected. Like the fridge. Or on the chandelier

Okay What About 200 ways to survive a horror movie !??

Comment <3

Vote <3

Fan<3