As Corahn and DJ walked out, Yn walked in. "Hey" they said to each other. She kissed DJ goodbye then ran upstairs and hopped in the shower. She never even said anything to me.

I ran upstairs and waited for her to come out. I turned the TV on in my room and started watching it to make time go by. After awhile, Yn came in with the towel wrapped around her, her hair still dripping. I turned the TV off and just stared at her. I wanted to pounce on that ass to be honest, but I was still pissed at her. I felt my friend start to harden up.

She brushed her hair out before she saw it and laughed. "TDD (the Diggy dick for those of y'all that don't know lol) want some?" She started doing a little dance and she dropped the towel on purpose. "Oops" she said acting all innocent with a smirk on her face. That's it. I'm finna take a swim if y'all know what I mean.

I rubbed my hands up and down her naked, wet body. Her skin was smooth and glistening. She looked stunning. She sat on top of me and I crashed my lips to hers. I felt my friend getting harder and harder. I felt her nipples get hard as I sucked on them. Time to go in.

Minnie's POV

I heard the doorbell ring and immediately knew it was Corahn. I made my way to the door and opened it.

He had flowers, a bear that was bigger than me, and chocolate in his hand. "Look, Minnie. I know you said you forgave me, but I know you probably still hate me. And that's okay, because I deserve it. I fucked up, and I fucked up bad. But I want you to know that I love you with all my heart and I'll never hurt you again."

I looked at him, stunned. Tears welled up in my eyes. "Corahn, you have no idea how hard it was for me to kick you out, I was just so hurt and angry and-"

He interrupted me with a kiss. He rubbed my stomach at the same time. He pulled away first. "I'll never hurt you again" he repeated.

I nodded my head and let him come inside. I sat on the couch next to him and took a deep breath while I cuffed one of his hands in both of mines. "I want you to come back" I said.

He looked shocked. "You forreal?" A huge smile grew across his face.

"Yeah, I don't wanna go through this whole pregnancy alone. And plus, I missed you.... A lot" I said, blushing.

He smiled and kissed me passionately. I missed when times were like this.

Yn's POV

I was asleep after Diggy & I had been at it for hourssss. I sat up, still a little tired and my body was aching. I was there still naked with hickies all over my body.

I looked over and Diggy wasn't next to me. Maybe he was at the studio. I hopped out of the bed and took another shower. I threw on a pair of pants and a big T-shirt, everything was already in the car so I'll just change once I get to the club.

Once I got there, I went to my changing station, put on my "Heroine" lipgloss from Mac and threw on one of the outfits. I examined myself in the mirror.

Then all of a sudden something hit me mentally. How my deceased grandmother feel if she found out I was secretly a stripper? Besides my mom, when I was younger all I had was my grandma. She always understood me. I looked a the locket that was on my neck, the one she gave me years ago.

I sighed, but then got snapped back into reality when I realized I didn't have a mask on. Anybody could walk in and recognize me. What would Yn, Diggys girlfriend and baby mama, possibly be doing in a changing room in a strip club? I quickly grabbed a bandana and tied it around my face, showing nothing but my eyes.

Mrs Justine's POV

I ran to get the doorbell. Nobody was there, but I looked down and saw an envelope. I picked it up and it exposed pictures on Run with different women.

I threw all of them at him.

"Bullshit! Complete bullshit!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "You're cheating on me again? After all we've been through, you decide to do this again?"

Run sat there. Not saying or doing anything. Like a little puppet without any strings attached.

Russy came out. "What's wrong? What's going on?"

I chuckled to myself. "Your father, he's worthless. No good. A rotten liar and-"

All of a sudden. BAM. A fist flew across my face and I fell to the ground.

"I'm too stressed to deal with this shit!" He picked up a huge glass and poured alcohol into it. All he's been doing lately is drinking. Why? I have no clue.

Vanessa, JoJo, and Angela came down. "What the hell dad?!"

"Why the fuck would you do that?!" Russy asked, charging at him. JoJo and Angela separated them from each other while Vanessa called Diggy. She helped me as I struggled to regain my balance.

There was so much screaming, yelling, cursing, crying. I felt as if I was gonna faint. I'm so tired of this. The constant arguing and abuse, verbally and now physically once again.

Vanessa fanned me off. Angela was pacing back and forth looking nervous, calling the police probably. JoJo and Russy were arguing with Run.

So much noise, confusion. My head was spinning.

Diggy bursted through the door and immediately ran over to me. "Mama, are you okay?"

I nodded as I felt a knot forming on my head. "I'm fine, baby."

He looked up at Run angrily. "I should kill yo ass!" He started running toward Run and punching him as hard as he could. Over and over again.

"Diggy! Diggy stop it!" Angela and JoJo kept yelling trying to get him off of Run. Russy kept punching the wall, infuriated. I watched helplessly from the couch as Vanessa kept taking care of my wound, crying. She hates family drama, that's why she, Russy, JoJo, and Angela left four years ago. The only reason they moved back in town was because of when Diggy got shot....

Once they all held Diggy down he kept throwing stuff at Run. Glass shattering everywhere. My head was pounding. What the hell is going on? I can't even think straight.

All I can remember was being carried away by the ambulance to the hospital. I saw everybody crying, angry. Run was being handcuffed by the police.

Here we go with this again...
___________________________
Sorry for being inactive! I didn't edit this chapter as usual 😂. Also I'm working story that'll be released soon to

So, what'd you think?

Vote 👍, Comment 💬, & Share 📱📲