Biggest Secret -GXR

WARNING: this story contains some violence and an abusive relationship so if ur sensitive to the topic, plz don't read.. i won't be able to do the same thing as my last chapter where i skip the sensitive scene so yeah..)

-y/n's pov-

george and i had met when we were just young teens and ever since then, we had been best friends; although we were best friends, he could be a little overprotective.. but i get it. i know he cares about me, and i care about him, so i truly do understand. i trust george with my life but there some secrets i just, avoid.
clay and i met through george and we also got close, but it was more of a sibling relationship; the friendship where u can actually trust and tell them secrets, but also have fake immature arguments about stupid things.
nick and i met through clay and he acted like my son; he was just a sweet guy overall. i can also proudly say that i trust nick with my life, but there are just certain things i don't tell him because he wasn't the kind of guy that u could just comfortably tell secrets.

the things i trusted clay with were things i didn't want to be told to anyone; to get to the point, he knew what my boyfriend (jake) would do to me when no one was looking. he would force me to do things when i didn't want to, and if i tried to disagree or at least defend myself, he got angry; long story short, i have many scars. at least they were easy to hide.

clay did his best to try and help me get out of these situations but nothing would work and eventually i told him to stop.. but he kept acting as a protective older brother and continued trying. we don't even live in the same country but he would give me ideas and plans that could potentially work if done correctly, but i always got scared and would never be able to go through with it.

george and nick knew i had a boyfriend, but they never knew the details within the relationship, and i was hoping it would stay that way forever.. but some things don't last..

the four of us were all playing bedwars together, and george was streaming; it had been almost an hour of playing and we were all having a great time.

"i think green is coming.." sapnap said

"i got it" dream stated blandly

i suddenly yelled, "I DIED?! wait whEn did our bed get destroyed??"

"like 2 minutes ago" sapnap said while laughing

"oh my god i'm so stupid.." i said under my breath
the rest of them laughed for a bit before getting focused again; i spectated for a bit until i decided to go on george's stream

george suddenly started talking, "what is your biggest secret?..." he was reading a donation, "uh i'm not sure, i cant think of anything at the moment.. dream what's ur biggest secret?"

i couldn't help but notice him blush at the question, and the chat noticed too. his secret must have been embarrassing?
i smiled at the nervous george on the screen; i couldn't take my eyes off of him.
yes, i have a boyfriend, but i lost feelings for jake quite a while ago. after everything he's done to me, i finally realized (after a lot of pain) that i had to give up on my feelings for him. so now, they were gone, but i was still forced to be jakes little chew toy. i felt like he was constantly pushing me around, so i had to enjoy the time that he wasn't in our apartment. well, MY apartment. he just decided he would move in since his mommy kicked him out.

my thoughts were quickly distracted by sapnap saying my name, "so y/n, what about u? biggest secret?"

"huh?.. oh, yeah, uhm.. i think it would be better left unknown," i said and lightly laughed