"I JUST MET DREAM" -GxR

(this one is a bit odd cuz idk whose name to put in the title. u will probably understand after reading tho.. overall, i would consider this a george x reader along with dream being a new best friend.. if that makes sense.. i hope u enjoy)

-y/n's pov-

i was walking down the aisles of the store trying to find some cleaning supplies; my sister and i live in a house together and she keeps bugging me to get stuff to disinfect with. the whole corona virus thing is causing my sister to become a clean freak, and i don't blame her, she just gets a bit overdramatic sometimes.

i stopped in an aisle and started putting things in my basket when i heard an extremely familiar voice, "yeah yeah whatever, i'll get the minecraft sword an go, got it" he had just ended a call.

i looked around confused not seeing anything until i realized that even if i did find him, he probably didn't want to be seen for privacy reasons. although, i immediately figured out he was on the other side of a shelf i was next to. i got extremely nervous but decided that this was probably my only chance to meet him.

"uh dream? is that u?.." i said relatively quiet.

-dreams pov-

what the hell
was that a fan? oh shit
but i don't see them anywhere

"uh hello?" i said confused

"hi, i'm on the other side of the shelf.. i figured that if i WERE dream, u would prefer keeping ur privacy.."

aw, that's sweet of her

"oh thank u, i appreciate that hah" i said

"yeah hah, uhm.. i just wanted to say i'm a big fan of u and the dream team and i love all of ur guys' videos.. ah that seems like such a basic thing to say but i'm just nervous.. sorry.. and if u could, i would appreciate it if u told george that i have a crush on him" she said

i laughed and said, "i definitely will and don't worry, it's fine, thank u so much for the support, it means a lot. and i definitely have to say thank u for being considerate of my privacy, ur a very kind and trustworthy human"

"oh thank u.. uhm, well my name is y/n, i was wondering if u were willing to draw something silly on this sticky note," she started speaking, while passing a notepad and pen through the shelf, " i like hanging up silly drawings on my walls and it would mean a lot if u just drew a simple smiley face.."

i laughed and agreed. i drew the dream team (as best as i could) along with my signature. i put a little surprise on another sticky note tho, but i'll just wait for her to figure that out herself.

-y/n's pov-

he passed me back my notepad and pen and i said one last thing, "thank u so much, i'm very grateful to be hanging up this beautiful masterpiece on my wall" and i laughed

he laughed as well and said, "it's no problem, btw, i trust u a lot, so please don't mess anything up."

"huh?" i said but he had already seemed to walk away.

i looked at the sticky notes and underneath was a phone number and some words.. it said, "this is george's phone number lol he is a lonely boi and i have enough courage and trust to let u have it. u should talk to him, i think he would like u :)"

i was shocked

(...should i do a part 2?)