memes

Aoba Johsai were getting ready for yet another day of practice.
Oikawa, tired, sighed and opened the locker room door. School today was a bit more hectic than usual, lots of homework. Luckily, Iwaizumi and Oikawa had spent most of their lunch together revising and finishing it off. The two of them were actually quite intelligent so when it came to academics, Oikawa being in class 3-6 and Iwaizumi being in class 3-5, it wasn't much of a challenge. Oikawa was relieved that he had volleyball practice today as he wanted to work on his sets.

With these thoughts in his head, Oikawa was happy. He stepped into the locker room ready to greet his teammates.

"Yahoo~" Oikawa waved his right hand, eyes closed and a wide smile. Very cute and wholesome. Usually his teammates would reply back with a hello or Oikawa-san! but instead all Oikawa could hear was laughs.

"What's so funny?" Oikawa opened his eyes, irritated. Why were they laughing at him? All he said was hi?? He looked at the sight in front of him. His teammates were crowding Hanamaki and Matsukawa, all of which were laughing. They didn't even acknowledge that Oikawa had entered the room. They were not laughing at him but actually something on Matsukawa or Hanamaki's phone.

Oikawa was confused and scanned the room, looking for Iwaizumi. He must've known what was going on and to his surprise, Iwaizumi wasn't part of the crowd, he was cleaning his locker. Even though Iwaizumi doesn't seem like the type of guy, he likes things being organised and neat.
Oikawa, confused, walked slowly around the crowd, tried to see what they were looking at but failed, then continued to walk around them and soon reached Iwaizumi. He stood in front of Iwaizumi's locker door (which was opened) and moved his head so he could see the guy properly.

"Hey Iwa-chan..." Oikawa smiled. Iwaizumi, still cleaning up and not looking at Oikawa, replied.

"What?"

"What's up with that?" Oikawa pointed to the crowd.

"It's some picture of you."

"Was I featured in Volleyball Monthly again? Don't tell me they used a bad picture of me!!" Oikawa was getting anxious.

"No, it's probably just a weird picture of you. Go look at it for yourself." Iwaizumi crouched down, took a random water-bottle out of his locker which revealed a bunch of milkbread wrappers stuffed in the corner of the locker.

"The hell?" He looked up at Oikawa.

"There wasn't enough space in my locker one day, I'm sorry." Oikawa was holding in his laugh.

"I would slap you but I don't have the energy for that." Iwaizumi scolded, "you owe me ramen. And I'm going to make sure it's the most expensive type."

"What?! I don't have that kind of money!!" Oikawa whined.

"Well you do to buy a crap ton of milkbread." Iwaizumi threw the wrappers and Oikawa caught them.

"I—, well... Um... You see..." Oikawa paused while stuffing the wrappers in his pockets, "uhhh..."

"Yeah, that's what I thought," Iwaizumi said, the crowd roared with laughter again and his expression quickly changed, "Now do something about that crowd, the uproars of laughter are kinda irritating me."

"Got it." Oikawa saluted Iwaizumi and walked over to the crowd.

"Now now your senpai's here," Oikawa exclaimed. "What's this all about?"

"Look at this one," Hanamaki said to the crowd as he swiped his phone.

"BAHAHAHAHAHA." They laughed.