"No, I won't let Jay live in this guilt. I will make everything fine. I can't let this incident break us, break my daughter and my husband. I promise you, Jay, I will make everything fine for you, for our daughter, for all of us.." She thought in her mind and wiped her tears with knuckles. Her eyes were filled with determination to make everything fine.

_________________________

Sana walked outside from the washroom, wearing nightwear. She found Sid, sitting in wet clothes on the sofa and waiting for her. He looked her, raising his head and kept looking at her. Her wet hair turned him on. The water droplets on her neck and face made him crazy. He wanted to suck them all from her body. He was staring at her like an idiot and this was nothing new for Sana, but his stare made her cheeks red.

"Sidharth, you should go and change." Listening to her voice, he came on earth back. He got up, nodding his head. He was looking at her like an innocent baby because he was having no idea what she said to him. Sana tried hard not to smile.

"Sidharth,go or else you will catch a cold than who will marry me tomorrow?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

Making Sana shocked, he suddenly yanked her toward himself, grabbing her waist.

"Whether the storm came or flood came, nothing can stop me from marrying my angel tomorrow." He tucked her hair behind her ear. Both of them were looking into each other eyes.

"This angel will be mine legally tomorrow." He said huskily, having a smirk on his face. Sana's eyes widened, listening to his words because she wasn't expecting these words. He left her waist and walked out after winking at her. Sana shook her head in disbelief because Sid some time used to do the things which were beyond her expectations.

_____________________

Sana was combing her hair, standing in front of the mirror. She was only thinking about him. She wasn't thinking about that incident. She was thinking that the way Sid's touch was burning her whole body in the cold shower. This called the magic of love. He made her forgot about everything. Only he was on her mind.

She came on the earth back when she heard knock on the door. She went to open the door.

"Uncle, Auntie.." she was surprised to see Neyonika and Raj late at night in her room. She held the door and stood on the side, giving them the way to walk inside. She shut the door and they all settled down on the sofa. She was sitting in the middle of them.

"Sana, What you did today for our family, we have no words to say thank you. You put your life at risk just to save Muskan." Neyonika broke the silence and spoke holding Sana's hand. Raj was patting her head. Sana looked at both of them and then stood up, having anger in her eyes.

"Are you both came here to say thank you to me ?" She asked in disbelief, standing in front of them. Neyonika and Raj, they were shocked. They weren't understanding the reason for her anger. They stood up, looking at Sana confusingly.

"What I did today, I did for my family. By saying thank you, you both are making me feel like I am an outsider. Muskan is part of my family now. I will do anything to protect my family. From childhood, I yearned to have a family. I'm happy to get you all. You all have never made me feel like I'm an outsider, but today by saying thank you, you made me feel like I am not the part of your family." Sana uttered dishearteningly. Raj and Neyonika felt guilty now. With the guilt, they were also impressed with Sana. The way she accepted them as her family wholeheartedly. Sana always used to make Raj proud of his choice.

"Sana, our intention was not to hurt you. We never wanted to make you feel like an outsider. It's just we weren't understanding how to express our happiness after what you did. I promise you beta.. we will never make you feel like this."Raj reassured, walking toward Sana. Neyonika nodded her head, agreeing with his words. Sana gave them a small smile in a gesture telling them that she forgave them.