"What do you want, Mc Donald's or Subway?" He glanced at me.

"Subway," I bounced on my seat.

"Okay, there's a Subway nearby." He flashed me a smile.

I hummed quietly waiting patiently, but I'm so close to exploding because of my excitement. After minutes of waiting we finally reached the drive thru.

"Goodmorning, welcome to Subway. May I take your orders please?"

"I'd like to have a 12 inch Big Philly sandwich with additional cheese and large coke." He turned towards me, "what do you want?"

"I want 6 inch Steak and Cheese sandwich with additional lettuce and regular coke please."

Carson repeated my order to the lady as she punch the orders.

"That'd be $13.30,"

Carson fished his wallet out from his pocket and gave the lady a ten dollar bill and a five dollar bill.

"I received $15 and your change is $1.70. Thank you for choosing Subway, eat fresh and enjoy your day." She handed our orders.

The aroma of the sandwiches wafted through my nose, it's mouth watering.

Carson handed me my order and my drink which I happily munched through out the whole ride and so did he.

"You can take a nap, I'll wake you up when we get there." He held my hand in his free ones.

"I don't think I can because of my excitement," I squealed happily in my seat.

He chuckled and shook his head in amusement. We settled in a comfortable silence through out the whole trip.

We finally arrived at the fair after 30 minutes or so, good thing there's not much people yet so we got a good parking spot.

"Ready to go?" Carson linked our hands together once we got out of the car.

I was practically bouncing off the ground when I went out, the adrenaline hit my nerves.

"I'll take that as a yes," he snickered "well, let's go and have fun."

We both lined up at the booth where we'll get our passes. The line was a bit long but it was tolerable.

A gust of cold wind blew across the whole area which made me shiver. Seconds after I was engulfed in a warm embrace that served as my heat.

"Still cold?" Carson rubbed my arms up and down.

"Not anymore," I smiled up at him.

"Good," he kissed the top of my forehead.

The line moved slowly until it was our turn.

"2 adults," Carson told the guy in charge of the passes.

"That'd be $40," he said in a flat voice.

Carson fished 4 ten dollar bills and handed it to the guy. The guy gave Carson our passes.

Carson wore the lace over my head then he wore his. I let out a squeal of excitement once again as I yanked Carson's hand and ran towards the Pendelum Ride.

"No, don't tell me you wanna ride this." Carson stood firm to his ground.

"Yes! Wait," a smirk made its way to my face, "don't tell me you're afraid of heights and all that spins."

His face paled and I saw his adam's apple blob.

"So you are afraid," I giggled "don't worry I'm here to-"