Chapter 16

Chapter 16

After chasing ourselves we're both panting here in the detention room and we're covered with sweat. I drank my water and let it quench my thirst.

It's been 15 minutes already and teacher isn't here yet.

"You wanna leave?" Carson smiled at me.

"Nah, we're already in too much trouble." I laughed.

"You have a point there. So..let's have a little chit chat until the teacher comes. Yeah?" He asks me with a smile.

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?" I ask him. I can't resist his smile, it's like an insant remedy.

Gosh. I'm so pathetic.

"So do you like anyone?" Carson smirks. My eyes widen as that question roll off his tongue.

Yeah I like someone and you know who it is?

It's you.

"Umm..." I was speechless, I didn't know what to say,

"So, who's the special guy?" He asks me.

The guy isn't the one who's special it's me.

"No one." I lied, trying to sound serious.

"Really?" He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

No. I just don't want to let you know, I know that you'll make fun of me.

"Yeahh.. How bout you do you like someone?" I said with my fingers crossed, mentally.

"I think.." he wandered his eyes at the whole room.

Who's the girl?

Maybe it's you. My mind said

"Who is it?" I asked him curiosly.

"Why do you want to know?" He wiggled his eyebrows at me and smirked.

"I'm just asking." I instantly stammered.

"She's flawless, beautiful, kind hearted, cute and lovable. She-"

"I get it okay. She's perfect for you and you're perfect for her." I rolled my eyes but on the inside I wanted to burst into tears.

Why can't I be the girl that any guy wanted? Why can't I be the one that Carson wants?

Carson chuckled and stared at me for a long time. He leaned closer to me which made me suck in a deep breath. He scoot his chair closer to mine before tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

His fingers touched the skin of my ears which made my stomach churn and sent sparks through my body.

He's so close to me that I can smell his minty breath and felt his hot breath on my face. He leaned closer again and now our nose are almost touching. He licked his lower lip and looked at my lips. He tilt my chin up and it took minutes before I realize what he's doing.

Without knowing it his hot soft lips crush to mine as our lips move in sync. Our lips move in rhythm like they've been longing for years, butterflies errupted in my stomach. He licked my lower lip and asked for entrance, I part my mouth and he waste no time to put his tongue in before swirling into mine. He licked my teeth which made me gasp. He sucked my lower lip as his hands tug on my hair. I moaned in his lips and tugged the lower part of his hair.

I can't breath, the atmosphere's so hot and intense.

I pulled away from him and take a deep breath of fresh air. After I calm my breath down I realized that I just kissed the guy I was inlove with.