On the bus (edited)

Anna's POV

Elsa dragged me all the way to the bus stop. When we got there she played with fingers and looked down, she only does that when she's nervous so I, being the helpful sister I am, decided to help her. 

"Elsa its a new school, a new start, be happy ☺, you'll be fine and you'll make friends in no time."

Elsa's POV

I dragged Anna to the bus stop fearing we'll be late to school, but luckily there were kids there waiting. Suddenly all these negative questions kept forming in my head making me a nervous wreck. Will I get bullied? Will I have any friends? What if they don't like me? Wh-- My train of thought was interrupted by Anna telling me to be happy and don't worry. "I'm gonna do what she says and think happy"i thought. So I immediately cheered up, regained my composure and fixed my hair. I turned to her and said,"Thank you Anna you always know what to say". I barely finished my sentence when the bus came around the corner. I looked at Anna, she looked like a four year old on a sugar high. I stepped onto the bus ignoring the stares and whispers. I took at seat at the very back of the bus, while Anna was at the front already chatting away with a girl. I plugged in my earphones and slumped back in the seat. About 5 minutes later, we came to an abrupt halt. All the girls started to squeal and giggle and furiously packed their faces with makeup and, in my opinion, i thought they were getting ready for a circus.

A brown haired boy, fiery red headed girl, golden blonde girl and white haired boy came into the bus, all the girls squealed and there was a chorus of -

 "hey jack!"

"hi Jack"

and "Sit by me Jack", to which he politely declined and continued to the back of the bus, following his friends.

All he did was enter the bus and they all were practically dying. Their "group" looked at me questioningly before sitting in the back row. They all huddled in and were whispering. When they came out they all said "Hey, are you new here?"  I  nodded silently and the blonde piped up and said "Hi! My names Punzie, what's yours?? "
"I'm Elsa"  Punzie gasped and asked if I had a sister by the name of Anna and I nodded again. She squealed and practically yelled "Omg! You're my cousin!!!"
"Rapunzel?!?" I asked.
"Waaaaaaiit.. Hold up. SHE'S YOUR COUSIN!?!" the white haired boy asked in a husky voice. 
"Yep!" She said and i looked at him as if to say "Ovbiously, she just said that"
"...and who might you be? " I asked the white haired boy (a/n- seating arrangement : E P J M H)
"Frost...Jack Frost.... And you are?" he asked.

I looked at him and thought "Is he for real?" I stared into those light blue eyes with specks of gray and my insides melted at the burning stare he was giving me. I mentally chided myself "Elsa Arendelle, you are NOT attracted to this boy.... Even though he is pretty hot...- wait what?!?"

I suddenly snapped back to reality and realized i hadn't answered him "It's Elsa." i said.

So yeah I'm suuuuuppper lazy today but I'll write jacks POV soon. Anyway IT'S NEW YEARS EVE!!!!! ☺
YIPPPPPPPPIIIIIEEE
OK imma shuddup now and leave
Xoxo~ _Maara_ and Co-Author Itzbecka_