Demon Ritual (Wholesome and Gory)

I listened to this song for 3 hours straight!! Yup I'm actually quite excited for this one. And yes cute and wholesome and gory. Also because I'm tired.

My name was Nyarla Graves and part of a cult

??: "Graves hurry! I don't even know why we brought you!"

Well more like initiate. I was only brought along because it was easy for me to grab materials and other stuff for them since most of members are already getting suspicious. Currently we were going to do a ritual well they were since I was still an initiate but I hope they can see my passion and hard work!

Lucy: "Hurry it up!"

"Sorry!"

I was lugging a box that contained a human heart. Don't know where they got it and I don't want to know where it came from but anyway I was carrying it as everyone was getting robes.

"Do I get one?"

Lucy: "Oh sorry. Your gonna have to sit this one out."

"But you said-"

Devon: "Shut it Graves. Your a rookie. So let the professionals handle this."

Clara: "Why not sort everything out then go home."

"But. *Sigh* fine..."

I drop the box and cutting my palm on the wood.

"Ow! Splinter!"

I had left an unnoticeable blood line on the crate as it slipped into the crate and on the casing of the heart.

Devon: "Just leave. Your gonna mess it up!"

I nod as I grab a roll of bandages and wrap them around my hand and leave and head back hearing the rest of the group shuffle and head to the center and I turn my head back seeing the fire and them preparing as I sighed being left out.

(Next part is gonna pretty gruesome. Also don't and I repeat don't correct me on satanic rituals. I'm Catholic so doing this is just a lot. Satanic is no joke for me)