2B

Yes since Samus was popular let's go! By the way never played Nier Automata so......I'm doing it with little info. Let's not assume it's so far in the future. Please no corrections or else what's the point doing this.

(2B is to 2 Thicc like a loaf of Bread)

(I'm gonna slowly move how far I can keep tentacles going)

2B

I was sent on this solo mission to investigate this strange anomaly that happened without 9S since it seemed this area had the least enemies so I should be good. Apparently something was picked up when it entered earth's atmosphere and I was ordered to go investigate this strange object.

I head in the general direction of what I was given and thought of what it could be and maybe thought it was another set of aliens hoping to take over earth.

(Kinda I guess)

If was hostile then my mission would change to destroy it before it could cause any mayhem upon the world. I walked in an area that 9S would call fascinating and I found it a much more easier route through this mall as 9S had said at one point during one of our missions.

It was currently raining outside so I had a much better inside time and thought it be better if I went around exploring until the weather had died down.

The mall had long since fallen into disrepair and had broken glass littering the floor as well fallen pillars and thought of what the humans back then could've done. I heard chirping as I turned my head on my heel and gripped the hilt of my sword as I watched the dark corners and watched out for anything in particular as everything stayed still and nothing seemed out fo the ordinary but the lighting in the background filling the mall with rumbling.

I saw it began to get dark so I headed into a random store as 9S had said and hunker down for a bit as I heard skittering that faded into the distance and closed my eyes in an imitation of sleep.

?? POV

My scout watched the female stroll around and I must say she must be well endowed and even good livestock. (Scout picture below and cookies to anyone who figure out the alien and species)

 (Scout picture below and cookies to anyone who figure out the alien and species)