Cows

So I decided this'll be the first one to request I suppose. I post at night by the way which means you will only have 24 hours to request. Which is a day for me at the end of that day I'll accept no more requests. I live in California and please respect my wishes if you don't get your request in hold onto it. I'll do them eventually when I have another request.

Post at the end (they can be weird by the way I'm literally brave enough to make this)

(This is what shes going to wear the whole time and a belt just like a utility belt and some shorts or not depending on you just keep belt oh and a tail)

Lucy Heartfilia

I was in the market today with a leather pack behind me and a cart out by the gates searching for any goods to bring home and to the others since I was placed on getting food duty from the market and using the money we got yesterday.

'Dammit. I would rather be at home. Why couldn't they put Bella on this. Oh yeah she can make more milk and it's more sweeter.'

I bought some crates of food and the workers took them to my cart outside of the gate. I wanted to spoil myself so I had went to the exotic fruit stand and found one crate filled with fruit I loved and bought it.

Worker: "Oh well enjoy it's just recently imported overseas. You want a worker to help you?"

"No thanks I got it myself."

I picked up the crate feeling it was rather heavy and got a good grip and left to the gate.

Man: "Hey cow lady how about some milk! Hahaha!"