"Holy shit, Kageyama. How!?" Nishinoya exclaimed, also coming closer to take in the moment. The others were speechless, also taken aback.

"Does it not suit me?" The first year asked, looking at his team's baffled faces.

"What the hell you mean it 'doesn't suit' you?! Y-you look absolutely stunning! Unbelievably stunning!" Suga spread out his arms, like Tanaka, he circled the younger with wide and enthusiastic eyes. Whistling as he traced the shoulders of the younger.

"Suga, you're making him even more embarrassed. Cut it out." Daichi sighed,  shaking his head with a chuckle.

"But really Kageyama, you look really good!" Asahi gave him a thumbs up, everyone nodding their heads in agreement.

"Now I really feel like a commoner." Tsukishima remarked, crossing his legs and arms, a playful smirk on his face.

"Looking so formal while we wear ordinary T-shirts and hoodies, how unfair."

"Auntie won't wear anything fancy either. I'm the only one dressing up."
Kageyama shrugged, Ennoshita arched an eyebrow.

"How come?"

"Dunno, I've been doing this since early middle school. I just think it's proper since this happens once a year."

The group looked at him in awe. Kageyama may have not realized it but to them, his dedication is quite aspiring.
Kayaka went out of the kitchen with a bouquet of flowers, each one was a different species and the colors were beautiful to look at. She handed it to Kageyama with a warm gaze and a gentle smile.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah.."

"Hold on, where's Coach Ukai!?"

Kageyama's eyes widened in realization, but as if on cue, they heard tires screeching from outside. They ran to the front gate and saw a small car, their coach stepping outside panting.

"Sorry that we're late. I forgot to tell Takeda he was invited too."

The said adviser waved his right hand while the other fixes his crooked glasses.

"Shall we go then?"

It was only a few minutes when the group arrived to the cemetery, Kageyama leading the way. He didn't even bothered staring at the other directions, after all, he memorized the way here. He doesn't even need to think on which path was next, his legs just led them there. Not too long after, they reached their destination.

Kageyama placed the bouquet in front of his mother's picture while Kayaka lit up the candles from the opposite side. He greeted his mother with a smile and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. He then proceeded to talk to her grave as if she was there, and she was.

The spirit was looking at her son with the kind of love no one else can give him. She did noticed the people behind him but her gaze shifted to the baker, whispering a "thank you" and returned her attention to her boy.

"Well mom, here's the team. I'm still wondering if you remembered that I told you, you might get a chance on meeting them." He gestured to his teammates to come closer. He moved his head as if to tell them they can speak. One by one, starting from Daichi and ending at Hinata, the team paid their respects. The mother smiled, nodding her head in approval.

"We'll try our best to look out for him, Mrs. Kageyama." It was Takeda's turn, his eyes showing how determined he was about the youngest member. Coach Ukai said the same, promising the woman that he'll try his best to make the young setter a fine volleyball player.

Kayaka knelt down and said her own words and promises, still remembering the fond memories she had with the other woman. The last was Anzu Yukonu, who promised to be a good senpai to him. Even though there was already Kiyoko and Kayaka to be his female elders (kind of like role models??),  she sincerely promises to try her best to be a person that was fit to be called a "friend" to Kageyama.

With all of that done, they stayed for another hour. Conversating, praying and etc. Finally it was time to go home and the group said their goodbyes, Kageyama being the last to leave.

"You're mom is very pretty, Kageyama." Narita complimented, the other teens agreeing.

"Thanks, I'm sure she appreciates the compliments."

They arrived at the house and celebrated the whole day. Playing, eating (Mostly Anzu), and more.

"Finally.." Kageyama thought..

"I think my life is going the right track, don't you think, Mom?"

"Indeed, I'm very proud of you."

The setter jerked in surprised, looking around only to realize no one's there. He sighed and chuckled lightly.

"Thanks mom..."

"Hey, Kageyama!!" Hinata called, waving his arm, a controller on his hand.

"One on One! Think you can beat me?!"

The raven smirked and jogged towards the tangerine. Plopping himself on the couch and grabbed another controller. The other members looking back and forth from the two first years, clearly entertained from the competition.

"I'll win against you anyday, boke!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phew! Welp time for the break! I'll be posting two or three more parts in my other book (Illegally Legal) because it's almost finished anyway. Thanks for reading! And no this ain't the end of the story, I'm just taking a hiatus because I have little to no motivations. I'll edit some words later if there's any mistakes.

Note: Anzu does not belong to me, she belongs to someone I know in real life. Credits go to them😌