"Remember, I came here for Tobio-kun, not because I wanted to come with you!"

"Yes, of course, Anzu." Sugawara rolled his eyes and held his girlfriend's hand, slightly dragging her along with him. Tanaka and Nishinoya began to gossip, saying how lucky the senpai was to get a tsundere lover.

"Tsukishima, can you ring the doorbell, since you're the nearest."

The blonde shuffled to the wall beside the gate, pushing the button. A buzzing sound resonated and they waited if someone was going to answer. Not long after, the front door opened and a woman quickly walked towards the gate to gain access for the visitors.

"Goodmorning everyone! Thank you so much for accepting our invitation." Kayaka smiled, a bit shock when Daichi gave a signal to bow and pay their respects. The baker smiled and scanned the group, eyes landing on Anzu.

"Ah, Yukonu! You're here too?"

"Eh, Auntie Kayaka? I didn't expect you were the guardian!"

"You two know each other?" Kiyoko arched an eyebrow, glancing at the two women as they greeted each other.

"Yes! She comes to my bakery on a weekly basis to taste test my new recipes."

"As expected from Yukonu-san, a major sweet tooth." Hinata laughed, causing everyone to giggle and chuckle at the said girl. She huffed with a slight blush, quickly changing the topic.

"So where's Tobio-kun?"

"He's still getting ready, why don't you step inside while we wait for him?"

The group obliged, passing through the gate and entered the comfortable household. There, a table was filled with different kinds of food. There was pasta, pizzas, some bakery foods and other varieties. The sight made the team's mouth water, one particular girl has her jaw dropped.

"Ah, are they here, Auntie?" A familiar voice was heard upstairs, hearing loud footsteps running around from the ceiling.

"Yes, they've just arrived! Are you done changing?"

"Yeah, just give me a minute!"

Kayaka answered with an "ok" and led the team to the living room to sit on the couch and wait, going to the kitchen right after to fetch something. However, the moment they sat down, they saw a figure descending from the stairs. The next moment made their jaws dropped and their eyes comparable to the dinner plates on the table.

 The next moment made their jaws dropped and their eyes comparable to the dinner plates on the table

(This artwork does not belong to me, credits go to the rightful artist. If you know the artist, please tell me in the comments so I can properly credit.)

"Woah." Hinata muttered, his head going blank as his eyes were fixated at the raven head. Feeling his face warm up and his heart drumming.

"What the actual fuck?!" Tanaka stood up and circled Kageyama, shocked to see the younger in such formal clothing, heck, even looking hot.