"Nikki, you're still beautiful" said Roland, one of my classmate in 8th grade.

"Yeah! She's still the most beautiful alien" teased Mitch.

"Yeah! The undefined species has spoken" I teased back.

Everybody laughed. Some started dancing and some were making out! Gross...

"Nikki? Are you alright?" Mike asked.

"Yeah!" I replied.

"You're already drunk!" he said.

"Nah! I'm not, I'm just a little bit dizzy. Don't worry I can handle myself!" I responded.

We Were in the middle of sharing stories when Mitch grabbed me

"Nikki, I'm sorry to say but I have invited Nick and his girlfriend". he said.

"Great!" I responded.

"What's your problem if Nick is here?" Mike interrupts.

"Nothing! We just had an argument because of his liar bitchy girlfriend" I responded.

"Really? Is that the only problem?" Mitch smirked.

"What else do you want to know Mitch?" I sighed.

"You're jealous, aren't you?" Mike asked. "Nope! I'm just... I'm just mad at myself" I admitted.

"Why?" Mitch asked.

"It's just, you know I've been waiting for him to come back. I've been homeschooled because I didn't want to make new friends without him and suddenly POOF! He'll get back here telling everyone that he has a girlfriend!" I cried.

"You're jealous?" Mike asked.

"I hate to admit it but yes" I admitted.

"Well tell him then!" Mich suggested.

"How? I'm just his best friend! And he doesn't like me like that! Maybe it's better if I'll go home" I said.

"No way!" Mitch yelled.

Before I could answer I felt an arm grabbing my waist, I turn around to saw who is it and surprisingly I saw Mike smirking. "Let's play the game then!" he said.

"What?" I asked confusingly. I saw Mitch smile full of excitement and Mike smirking.

"Tonight! We'll know if Nick has feelings for you!" Mitch smiled.

"I'm 100% sure he just loves me as his best friend and nothing more" I said.

"We'll never know if we don't try!" Mike smiled.

He grabbed me towards the dance floor; he put his arms around my waist and led the dance. Mitch on the other hand put the music into a slow sweet one! They're so incredible! Mike smirked at me and I smiled, suddenly I felt a sharp eyes watching us I wanted to turn around when ..

"Don't you dare turn around, he's looking at us with a very angry look" Mike smirked.

"Darn! Maybe he's angry because he's bestfriend is dancing with a guy.. remember back in the those days?" I asked.

"Yeah! I remember that but the looks are quite different maybe he's jealous now!" he smirked.

"I'm not satisfied with just a look that kills me to death" I chuckled.

"So can I kiss you?" he asked.

Seriously I'm in shock but knowing that we were doing this to find out if Nick loved me.. Or (lets stck with) liked me more than a friend I agreed. Mike kissed me. It was a slight brush of his lips and then he bit my lower lip, asking for entrance and I quickly granted him in without a doubt. We pulled away quickly and smiled.