7,000+ Reads Bonus Chapter: The Choice-Ribbons

Start from the beginning

Then he went on observing.

He felt tingling sensations that were unfamiliar to him. Ideas and beliefs that seemed strange at first, as if one were reading a note in a different dialect that one had long lost touch with and is trying to bring to mind the meaning of the words. He breathed deeper and relaxed into it, and as he was doing that, the pattern brought memories. He saw blue people in a tribe and himself – or a self like him, but master of his own life choices – around them, he saw himself be a part of that tribe.

B-17. You didn't know where to find Lera.

He smiled. Then the wave in his energy field brought more knowledge to his mind and emotions. He discovered love, a love for the land, a love for another way of life, a love for the universe, a completeness by merging with the essence one has and sees in facts; he saw himself in the presence of Hee'Taa, learning from the tribe leader; notion upon notion came to mind, his own self enriched by the knowledge and wisdom of that tribe; he noticed his mind had expanded to incorporate all that his other self had learned and he felt immensely grateful and wanted to repay that self and Hee'Taa as well and his tribe, its lineage and customs and ancestors – all of them; and thus he imagined them all in a giant orb of light receiving his blessing and thank you.

He waited a moment. The energy was swelling. He had to let go. He knew Hee'Taa's ancestors had received the blessing and now he consciously let the orb fade from awareness.

Then after a few moments, he pondered, That's one, and turned his attention back to the 4-fold emotion patterns in his energy field in front of his chest. And I'm another. Two more.

He focused on one of the patterns he intuitively recalled as being the one he'd mentioned to his younger self during his visit. He felt stagnation, fear, lack, disillusionment, and was surprised and displeased. His first reaction was to intervene.

Do not, Omiran immediately transmitted. Let him learn his lesson. He keeps returning to past pain instead of burying it and stepping aside from it by consciously choosing joy instead. He keeps being lonely and disgraceful, not utilizing his gifts because he imagines he does not deserve them. He's bought into the illusion that it's not fair to receive from me any advantage.

He's saying no to his very nature, Zadek thought, still in disbelief. How strange!

Omiran made a pause – the one he made occasionally, as a father would when talking to his child – and then said, You will not intervene in any way. Trust him. He will, sooner or later, choose to return to himself.

I could avoid all this pain, thought Zadek.

He could, Omiran said, pressing onto the first word.

After a moment of silence, while his downward curve to his lips had remained, Zadek said, It is clearer now, what you said about different choices, different Zadeks.

Regain emotional control, Omiran advised.

Straight to the essence, back on track through a glimmer of the answer.

Zadek gave a nod.

He's a smart guy, he encouraged himself.

Somehow, he felt Omiran smile.

Do not doubt this self or that, his Maker retorted.

Now Zadek laughed, as if freed by Omiran's trust and faith in all the Zadeks he's made and co-created continuously with across the lines of time-expression of himself.

You are not a victim of your choices, Zadek pondered.

Then after a moment, Omiran retorted, seeming slightly amused, You are never a victim, and that's the true end of the sentence.

Zadek nodded.

Who else have you found? Omiran changed the subject.

Thus Zadek returned to paying attention to his energy field and the emotion patterns therein, three of which he'd already understood on some level. Then there was this fourth one, which seemed utterly fantastic to him. Somehow, until now, he had not been able to correlate an emotion pattern with colour, but this one seemed to emerge in his awareness colour-first. It was midnight-blue, with lighter nuances within; he noticed beautiful pulsations of azure-turning-into-bright-white and he went on noticing pathways and wonderful scales of depth and height to his feelings (the "he" that was this other self, much more evolved than himself or any of the other two timeline-variable versions of himself), and it gave him great joy.

That's what I've been waiting to discover, he thought of saying.

That's what you are, Omiran said.

Zadek was taken aback. What about the different Zadek across the lines of time? What about me being me and them being they? What about–

Then he stopped.

A centering of essence selves, he tried to guess.

A deepening mystery, Omiran said, awaiting a clearer mind and new pathways to form to enable understanding.

Wait, Zadek said. I need to reconnect with it.

You've connected with your higher self again, said Omiran.

Again? Zadek asked, momentarily not understanding, but then a thought saved him: this fourth self, he's taken leaps by frequently connecting to his higher self, which is one for all.

Or is it? laughed Omiran.

That's all for now. I hope you've enjoyed this episode. Let me know in the comment section below. I love, honour and appreciate you. Thank you for reading and have fun in life!

Bye for now, 

Maria @BoundlessSky