Happy Birthday Pt. 1

I wake up extra early so I can pick up the girls' and my dresses from the store. We picked them out and paid for them, but didn't want any of the boys to see them before the party. So, we had the store hold them for us. After I pick up the dresses, I pick up the cake and run it by the beach house, making sure everything is still intact. I then, go home to help the girls make the snacks.

"I think the snacks are done." Avani says.

"What are these for?" Mattia asks as he steals a piece of fruit. I slap his hand and glare at him.

"I get that it's your birthday, but these are for the family down the road that is having that party today. They asked us if we could make the snacks so that their son didn't realize there was going to be a party." I reply. I see his smile fall a little bit, but he nods.

"Alright. I'm gonna go get dressed." He says, walking away.

"He didn't kiss you." Avani says. I sigh.

"Hopefully he doesn't get too upset about that." I reply. They all nod and we take the snacks to the beach house.

"So what's the plan?" Addi asks.

"I told the boys to tell Mattia that we all decided to help out at the party down the road. Then, when he gets upset because we aren't gonna celebrate his birthday with him, the boys are gonna convince him to come to this party." Y/n says. The girls nod and someone knocks on the door. Mads walks over and opens it, letting a bunch of people in.

The People:
Kio Cyr, Griffin Johnson, Noah Beck, Mark Anastasio, Maximo Rivano, Luca Lombardo, Dixie and Charli D'amelio, Alex French, Ryan Clem, Christopher Romero, Madi Monroe, Mariano Castano, Cynthia Parker, and Celia Braud.

"We thought we'd help you set up the snacks and stuff." Kio says. The girls nod and start setting up the snacks.

"Can we get ready here?" Griffin asks. The others nod, agreeing with Griffin. I nod and lead the boys to one room and the girls to another.

"If you need us, we'll be down the hall getting ready." Avani says. They all nod and we walk to the room to get ready.

"I'm really surprised that you invited Cynthia." Addison says. I look at her confused.

"Well I mean we've been friends for years. Why wouldn't I?" I ask. They look at me like I'm insane.

"Your baby daddy is her ex, hun. She literally posts about how much she misses him, all the time!" Avani says. I sigh.

"I wasn't going to invite her, but Celia was like 'I'll tell Cyn for you.' and I couldn't exactly say no without her snitching." I reply. They all nod and my phone starts ringing.

"Hello?"

"So you're just going to help with someone else's party and leave me to do nothing on my birthday?"

"Babe I-"

"No! I love you, but I was looking forward to celebrating today with all of my friends."

"Mattia-"

"You know what, it's fine. I'm being selfish. Have fun at your party."

"Would you just listen-"

"Honestly, I should have expected this after what you said this morning."

"I-"

"I'm gonna go."

He hangs up and I sigh.

"Let's get dressed." Mads says. I nod and we all change into our dresses.