Unexpected Tour

Mattia's POV

It's been a year since y/n's funeral. The entire group has been miserable and the atmosphere in the group isn't as light as it used to be. I haven't gone out, except to eat and go to school, once. Saturday morning however, I wake up to phone call from my manager and groan.

"It's six in the morning on a Saturday, what could possibly be so important?"

"I need you to tell the rest of the group to pack their bags. We're going to Italy for a week."

"Why?"

"Alexa Lorena's manager agreed to letting you all do a photo shoot with her and live in her house for the week."

"Her manager gave us permission to live in a house that he doesn't own?"

"Just pack you bags and tell the others to do the same. We leave in an hour."

He hangs up before I can say anything. I call the group and they all groan.

"No offense to Alexa or anything, but she literally got famous because she looks like y/n." -Av

"She seems nice and all, but she also seems stuck up." -Ja

"Anyway, let's all pack and meet at Mattia's  apartment and then leave." -Jo

We all agree and start packing. Once we finish, they all show up to my apartment and we head down to our cars.

"How do you feel about the situation?" Ale asks. I shrug.

"I would've liked more warning." I reply. He nods and the rest of the car ride is silent.

Italy

We arrive in Italy and see a young boy holding a sign that says 'Alexa Lorena's guests."

"Hello." He says. We all nod and head to the cars.

"Alexa will not be home when you get there, but she should be back before dinner." He says. We all nod again. We arrive at the house and all go inside.

"Welcome!" Says a man.

"And Ms. Lorena! You're home early!" He says. We all turn and see her standing behind us.

"I can show them to their rooms, Hector. I know how busy you are." She says. The boy that brought us nods and walks away.

"Follow me." She says. We all follow her to our rooms.

"And this is yours." She says to me. I nod and look into her eyes. She's hurt. The pain in her eyes reminds me so much of y/n when we first met.

"Ms. Lorena." I say as she walks away.

"Yes?"

"Why are you in pain?" I ask. She gives me a weak smile.

"Don't worry about me, Mattia. I'll be fine. This visit is about you and the others." She says. I sigh as she walks away.

"Yo Mattia!" Bryce says, walking into the room.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"That girl isn't all that bad." He says. I nod.

"Did you notice the pain in her eyes?" I ask. He nods.

"Something or someone hurt that girl." He says. I sigh once again.

"She has everything anyone could ever want, but I overheard a conversation between Hector and the maid while we were waiting outside Avani's room. She's rarely ever home. She hates it here." I say. He shrugs.

"I want to get to know her. Especially since she became famous the day of the funeral." Josh says. I nod and everyone else walks in.

"Anyone else find it weird that our rooms completely match our personalities? Like my room has everything my room has and more." Jaden says. We all nod.

"Something about this girl isn't right. She's hiding something." Avani says. Just then, we hear talking outside.

"We had an agreement Louis. You promised you would keep her identity a secret! Now you're risking everything!" Wade says.

"The girl is miserable! I just wanted to help her become happy again!" Alexa's manager replies. I see Alexa walk out.

"You are both causing a scene. Mattia's window is wide open and I'm sure they can hear you. Stop acting like children and go take care of this in your office!" She yells. They both look up at us and sigh. I see Wade whisper something in her ear before he walks in and watch as she slowly sits on the pavement, crying into her hands.

"We should go check on her." Mads says. We all nod and walk down to the girl.

"Alexa?" Ale says. She looks at us and wipes her eyes.

"Yes?" She says, faking a smile.

"Please stop acting like you're happy. Our best friend used to do that all the time and it hurt to know she didn't want us to help her." Addi says. She sighs.

"I'm sorry. It's just that you're here for a good time, not to deal with my problems." She says. I look down at her arm and notice a scar. I ignore it and turn my attention back to her eyes. They looked brown, but it was obvious that they were contacts. Her hair looked unnatural and dyed. Her lips obviously had fillers in them. Everything about her was fake. She looked uncomfortable in the dresses she wore.

"When did you dye your hair?" I ask.

"What?" She says.

"Your hair, it looks unnatural and your eyes are definitely not brown. Not to mention, you look uncomfortable in the things you wear. Why are you trying to be someone you aren't?" I add. She stands there shocked.

"I'm not, I just don't feel well today." She says. I cringe at how forced her voice is.

"You talk in a high pitched voice, but when you yelled at Wade and Louis, your voice was deeper." I continue. I watch her shift uncomfortably.

"Whether or not I'm a fake doesn't concern you. My followers like me this way and I refuse to let them down!" She says.

"Even if it means you lose yourself?" Avani asks. Alexa pauses.

"I lost myself a long time ago." She says, walking away from us.

"Then let us help you find yourself again!" I yell. She stops.

"Dinner will be ready in an hour. Until then, you can swim, play video games, do anything you want. I will be in my room." She says coldly. She continues walking and we all sigh.

"I'm going to help her by the end of the week." I say.

"Bro, how?" Robert asks. I shrug.

"I saw the way she looked at you, Mattia. Y/n used to look at you the same way. She has a weak spot for you and I'm sure if anyone can open that girl up, it's you." Avani says. I nod and we all walk in and go on with our day.

I will figure her out.