The Ultimate Mission (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

CHUP

Ali kissed Alicia right at the lips, both are blushing mad dark colour of red. Once they let go, Rahul, the strict uncle of Alicia, along with General Rama walked towards Ali with straight, unfazed looks on their faces. Ali started to shake in fear as he doesn't want to be beaten up by the Butterfly General and the spatula throwing indian fry cook. Slowly Rama walked towards Ali and he raised his hand, Ali just closed his eyes and expected the worst. But nothing bad happened, General Rama patted Ali's shoulder with a smile, a bright friendly smile.

Ali: Your not going to beat me up ?

G.Rama: No, your the first ever person dared to kissed Icha right at the lips.

Rahul: Yes, you have guts ! Like a real man, you have courage. Congrats !

Alicia: Your not mad ?

G.Rama: Why should I ? Ali is a good boy and a brave and smart like his mother, Agent Aliya.

Ali: Aw, you praised me too much.

Alicia: Now let's go before you become a giant red tomato.

Alicia pulled Ali to the back of the restaurant where the kitchen is, Ali was confused by her actions.

Ali: What are we doing here ? You said we'll to go to the Academy ?

Alicia: There is an entrance to the Academy right here, since the old Academy is destroyed, we can use this entrance.

Ali: Ooh.

They went down the hidden elevator that was in the back of kitchen, in the storage room. After a few minutes, the two are now at the Academy with all the other young agent just chilling at the lounge. All of them are there except Rudy and Iman.

Ali: Where's the edge lord hedgehog ?

Moon: You mean Rudy ? He's probably dating with Iman.

Alicia: Iman isn't here too ?

Zass: Nope, they are dating. It's a relief that no good hedge hog is not around ! I can's stand his "Ceh". Every time !

Khai: Anyways, I'm bored, there is nothing to do ! No training, no missions and no making or repairing gadgets.

Roza: Hey Alilicia, I heard that Rizwan gave out some info about the Numeoz, is it true ?

Ali: Yeah and stop calling us Alilicia, it's embarrassing !

Roza: Sorry, my tongue slipped but it's cute, you guys are dating and both start with the word "Ali".

Jet: But why would Alicia choose him instead of me ? I'm way better. *smirk*

Ali: Your just a playboy, a pervert and a jerk that wears heels. *smirk*

Jet: Wha- Yo-how I wha ?

Upon hearing what Ali said, Jet was speechless that he can't utter a proper word like his mouth was tied up. The others just laugh at him as he can't say anything to counter Ali's words, it's true he's a playboy and a pervert, also a jerk that wears heels. He was embarrassed. After the laughter, Rudy and Iman came to rest up, especially Rudy since he got a black eye. Everyone looked at him, questioning of why he has a black eye on his right.

Khai: Whoa, what's with the black eye, Rudy ?

Mika: Yeah, what did you do ?

Rudy: Umm.........

Flashback on

Rudy was walking through the hallways of the Academy to head towards the cafeteria to get some snacks. After a bit of walking, he arrived at the desired location to only find the hidden psychopath Iman sitting nearby on one of the tables. Out of people, he finds Iman, the psycho girl that is crazily obsessed about him. He was about to abort his needs to grab a snack, before he can turn around, something like cloth wrapped around his neck, pulled him backwards and slammed him to a table. It hurts, alot. He tried to get up but Iman took a mug and smacked his right eye, hard. Rudy yelped in pain as he covers his aching eye with his hands