Chapter 15 • Not 'that' ?

Beginne am Anfang

"Okay, one lovin' kiss is all I want in return." He said.

"You're such a child." She giggled.

"Okay, I'm closing my eyes like a good boy. You may kiss me now." He closed his eyes.

Draupadi smiled at his cuteness and leaned to give him a loving kiss.

"Is that okay?" She asked, against his lips.

"No--" she forestalled him by pushing him away as she chuckled, "Shut up, it's all you're getting for now."

"I'll take compensation..." Arjun grinned.

"That's about night. Let me go now." She said and he finally let her go.

_

Draupadi was helping Kunti in some preparations for the coronation.

"What is it?" Kunti asked.

Draupadi looked at Kunti in confusion.

"What, ma?" Draupadi asked.

"There is something. You're more happy and glowing today, putri." Kunti said, smiling.

Draupadi's cheeks heated up, she tried not to show it.. but failed.

"Umm.. nothing, ma..." She looked away to hide the obvious blush.

"Oh it must be something related to Arjun." Kunti chuckled.

"Yes..." Draupadi said.

"So what's so special, Maharani," they turned a coarse voice, Uruvi's voice.

"I want to know too, To be yuvrani." Said Uruvi, gritting her teeth.

Draupadi was perflexed, why was Uruvi so interested in their personal life?

"It's nothing, Princess Uruvi. Nothing of your concern." Draupadi put on her fireborn accent back.

"Oh, so rude.." Uruvi showed fake hurt, "I've heard everything true about you that means. You're lucky to have Prince Arjuna as your husband. Only yours." Uruvi said.

"Yes." Draupadi said, confidently.

"Draupadi, we may leave. We have some work." Kunti said and they walked away leaving Uruvi.
_

"I want Arjun! I want Arjun!" Uruvi yelled and threw the vase in the direction of her brother, Duroyodhana, prince and to be king of Khandav.

"Priya Behen!(Dear sister!)" He said, "please don't hurt yourself by lifting such heavy things."

"I will, I will kill myself if I don't get Arjuna!" Uruvi cried.

"Meri bacchi! (My daughter!)" Said Gandharaj, "I promise you will get Arjuna!"

"How? He had vowed not to marry someone else than that Panchaali!" Uruvi yelled.

"Why you think I'll get you be the second wife of Arjuna?" Shakuni smiled mischievously, "Arjun will only be yours."
_

"Krishnaa! Krishnaa!" Arjun walked in, Draupadi was instructing something to the maids, hearing him, she dismissed them.

"What is it Arya?" Draupadi asked, "You look very happy."

"You will be too if you just come with me." Arjun took her hand in his.

"Arya...it's... Not night yet." Draupadi said.

Arjun grinned, "Sorry Drau but it's not that." He emphasized on that and pulled her to him by waist.

Draupadi blushed.

"I swear, the way you are blushing, I would have taken you from here for that but there's really something spe--"

"Bhrata." Nakul and Sehdev walked in but after seeing the scene they turned their backs towards Arjun and Draupadi, grinning in the process.

Arjun and Draupadi's cheek turned tomato red due to embarrassment.

Arjun coughed, "So, yeah, Nakul and Sehdev, what was so necessary?"

Twins turned while trying not to laugh.

"Ma was calling." Nakul said.

"I know. I came to take Draupadi, why you two came here... that's the question." Arjun cleared.

"Oh... Bhrata... Just like that... We didn't know that you were busy with.. Bhabhishree..." Sehdev said.

"It was just..." Draupadi said but stopped at the loss of words.

"Let's go." Arjun said, rescuing her from getting more embarrassed.

_

"Pranipat Bua!" Vasudev greeted Kunti and then King Pandu.

"Pranipat Sakhi!" He smiled at Draupadi.

"Govind!" Her face beemed up with happiness, "Pranipat." She touched his feet and so did Arjun.

"Welcome, Rani Rukmini and Satyabhama." Draupadi welcomed.

"Oh, it's just Rukmini for you, Draupadi." Rukmini and Draupadi shared a hug.

"And it's Satya for you, jiji." Satyabhama and Draupadi shared a hug.

They walked in to the diner.

_______________________________________

Someone please tell Nakul and Sehdev that ArDi weren't doing 'that' 😂😂🤣🤣or they're never gonna drop it.

Hope you liked the chapter ❤️❤️❤️
Shower your love in Comments

Don't forget to
VOTE ❤️
COMMENT ❤️
SHARE❤️