"Don't provoke me" I said still with a mug. "And yea I would like to put $100 on whichever team you're not playing on" I said rolling my eyes. He looked at me shook his head.

"One day you'll learn to not bet against me" he said writing my name down. Whatever. "What you are doing in this line though?" he asked.

"Trying to buy a chair" I said sighing. Sometimes Micah's presence just aggravates me. It's nothing new, like it's been like this since I meet him. He pulled out his phone.

"Oh, I got some in the car, don't buy that high priced shit" he said dialing a number. "Hey Shane, can you get a chair out of my car and bring it to Miss. Jordan. She's going to be standing by the vendors" he said before hanging up.

"Thank you" I said.

"You're not welcomed" he said smirking and walking off. I looked at him confused. Like dude be being weird as fuck sometimes. Like how do you do something nice for somebody and then do that. Shaking head, I waited for Shane to bring me the chair. It didn't take him long.

"Hey De" he said walking up to me.

"Hey Shane" I said giving him a side hug. Shane was about the same age as me. He had plans to one day be a sports journalist too, but he was still in college because he started late. Although he's Micah's assistant he really is shadowing Micah. He was handsome. He wasn't very tall, but his frame made up for his height and he was a hit with ladies, which is the real reason I don't think he minds being Micah's assistant. I'm ashamed to say this but when Micah and I wasn't speaking, and I would hit Shane up and ask about it. Sprung bitch behavior, I know.

"So, where you want this chair" he asked as we began walking back towards the basketball court. I pointed towards where Amor and Amber was sitting. We walked towards that way. "So Nicki, how has she been?" he asked. I put my hand up. Shane and Nicki, my assistant, started chilling with each other last year in L.A. She told me that Shane was a ladies' man and she didn't want any parts of that.

"Mhmm she told me not to tell you anything about her" I said, shaking my head. He laughed a little.

"Come on, I used to tell you about Micah" he said.

"Did he tell you not?" I asked. He shook his head no. "Ok then Nicki specifically told me not to. She said you still be hitting her line though" I said. He licked his lips.

"I mean maybe I do" he said. I laughed shaking my head.

"All I can say is, if you're really interested in her, you definitely have to come correct." I said as he sat the chair down for me. "Thanks for the chair Shane" I said. He nodded his head and waved at Amor and Amber before walking away in the direction of Micah.

"You didn't invite Kane" Amor asked.

I rolled my eyes, but she couldn't tell because I had shades on. "He's working" I said keeping it short. She just nodded her head and we started talking about something else.

Once the game was over I was getting ready to head back home. "De we going to eat, you want to come" Amber asked. I nodded my head no. I can't even lie my social battery was starting to die. I loved my friends but I also like being by myself at times.

"We going to that Mexican restaurant, you like" Amor said in song like way. She definitely caught my attention. I've never been the one to turn down a house special and a margarita.

"The one by campus" I asked with a raised eyebrow. Amber nodded. "Oh bitch, I'll meet yall there" I said making them laugh. I tried looking for either Shane or Micah to give them back the chair but I couldn't find either. I just packed the chair up in my truck and I guess I'll give it too him later.