Momo pov

As soon as Aizawa left I shut my eyes tight hoping his words weren't true. My parents would yell and scream at me the minute they took a look st my face. I may be rich as hell but it doesn't mean my life and parents are good to me!!! I began to panic. My palms went sweaty and my eyes closed in on themselves even more if it was possible. I felt as if the walls were caving in on me and my breath hitches. In the distance I heard two distinct voices. Todoroki and Bakugou. They were calling out my name. Yet it felt as if they were hundreds of miles away. I couldn't even move my body anymore. My parents didn't care about me. They were using me forcing g me to become a hero loved my all with a huge chest revealing something I didn't want others to see. It would be the same as selling my body. I didn't want that. I wanted to be a normal girl, going to school with a couple of friends maybe even a boyfriend. I wanted to be normal not a hero. 

"MOMO YAOYOROZU!!" A voice shouted so loud I screamed. I was so caught up in my thoughts I heard my father and mother's voices echoing my name and boy oh boy did I hate it.

Flashback

" Momo dear come and look at these wonderful outfits. Once your older I should buy you some!" My mom pointed to a revealing pink crop top that read " for sale" I immediately hated everything about the top and about my mothers sense of style. I was like a doll to her at only the age of 6!!!

 I was like a doll to her at only the age of 6!!!

And that's what I hated most!!!

Bakugou pov

It was when she screamed was when I panicked the most to top it off making me feel ill was that her breath had slowed to a way to slow for any sorta sleep. It honestly scared me.