Ch 24 Help Legoshi

Start from the beginning

I finally pulled away and the figure was briefly stunned before becoming enraged. They slammed me onto the ground before they took off running. I laid still on the dirt, the adrenaline slowly draining from my body. I let out a groan flopping onto my side.

"I'm guessing he got scared and ran away. Ugh, I'm feeling dizzy now. I've gotta stay conscious. I need to remember this flavor. Ugh, are you kidding me? If I knew I was going to kiss someone like him I would've
kissed my y/n instead without hesitation...

Jack POV

"Oh my god! This is driving me crazy!" Collot said

"Come on you've gotta be more careful about that tail attack." I said

As I in the room along with Collot, and Voss, the canines gathered around as Collot played a video game.

Collot looked away from his game to me. "Jack, I think your phone is vibrating."

"Huh," I looked down to where my phone was resting on the ground. "Your right." I said

I picked up my phone to see Legoshi was calling me.

"Hey, Legoshi. Where are you?" I asked

"Feeeee....Feeeee...Feeeeee..."

The only sound that came over the other line was a strange whistling noise. Collot's, myself, and Voss's ears all lifted trying to hear the noise better.

I ended the call picking up a box of tissues. "That's the sound his nose makes when he gets a runny nose. It's like an SOS signal he only needs tissues." I said

"What?! How could you tell?!" Collot exclaimed

"We've been friends since forever. It's my job to help Legoshi, whenever he's in fixes like these!" I replied

I left the dorm in search of Legoshi. Despite the fact Legoshi didn't give his location to me, the Labrador knew how to find him.

"Labrador's sense of smell is pretty decent. I can tell that he's outside the school. But that begs the question where exactly is he?"

As I walked the halls making my way outside a second set of footsteps started to echo in the hall. I paused for a brief moment as someone came around the corner.

"It's her!" I thought with hasty panic.

Y/n paused in her steps seeing the Labrador.

"Isn't that Legoshi's friend....I've seen them together before."

The human and dog stood frozen staring at one another.

"This is Legoshi's girl. In order to be a good friend, I should be friends with her too. But what is she doing out here so late? Could she be looking for Legoshi too?"

I put on a smile waving at y/n. "Hello."

"Hello" y/n  greeted back in a more shy manner.

"Are you looking for Legoshi too?" Jack asked

"Legoshi?" She look down at my hand holding on tissues box.