OTRA tour

Harry:

The lights go down. The curtain drops. The crowd roars as the stage piece separating me from them rises. I can barely hear over a the screams. Music starts and I sing, this is when I really start to feel alive. If I had to choose one place to be for the rest of my life it would be right here, right now, with my four best friends and a mic in my hand.

Block B, Row 21, Seat 20:

The lights go down. The curtain drops. It's finally time. I feel like I've been waiting a life time for is to happen, to see my boys. A green bandana weaved into my hair and my hands raised high in the air, I've never felt more alive. Harry's voice bursts through the speakers and my heart bursts with pride, I've supported these boys since the X Factor days and now they're on top of the world.

Harry:

I feel like I'm on top of the world. I love these girls to the moon and back, the most dedicated fans are the ones stood in front of me now. One Thing starts up and we parade down to the small stage, any and all choreography went out the window long ago. This is us, fun and crazy and completely open to the music. All we have to do is wave and the crowd goes mad.

Block B, Row 21, Seat 20:

Is he waving at us? He is! He must be, or at least at our area in general. It's better then nothing I guess. Oh harry, it's not fair that a human like him exists. He's beautiful. His hair, his eyes, ugh. And don't even get me started on his legs. Longer than the damn Vegas strip, he could hypnotise millions with his legs. But those legs have stopped moving. Right in front of me. I look up to see his dreamy eyes staring back at me, his mouth open, his mic about to drop from his hands.

Harry:

That's when I see her, she's not screaming and shouting like the other girls. She's just staring....at my legs? Yeah, she's definitely staring at my legs. Weird. The closer I get the the edge of the stage, the closer I get to her. Wow. Her eyes, like blue pools, cool and calm. Her hair, with a green bandana trailing down to her shoulders. I crouch near her just to see if she'll snap out of it and notice. She looks up and wow, she is beautiful. I reach my hand out.

Block B, Row 21, Seat 20:

His hand reaches out and I grab it, I haven't really got another choice, I might not get another chance. It's not everyday Harry Styles notices you. Oh my god. He actually has noticed me. My sunshine. I'll never forget this.