4. Together

JXJSK
Most of this is kinda sad, but of course I made it pretty happy at the end ;)
But if you like sad stuff like me then you can go back and read the sad ending 'Gone'

Now some trigger warnings
This chapter includes:
Mentions of attempted suicide
Cops
Gun use
Mention of a death
Oh and you might cry.

Also there will probably be some spelling errors cause I don't have time to check stuff so sorry!!!!

Hope you enjoy!!!

Sorry this was so late I've been pretty busy hfjsjajka

"Hey Kubo..."

"Yea..?"

"I wanna make him happy after making him suffer. I love him...so I wanna make him happy one last time.."

"What are you saying?! Come on what are you gonna do? You should just give up on him!" Kubo shouted at Suga while he shook his head.

"I love him...and he hates me. I wanna talk to him one last time. After school." Sugawara said smiling while tears fell.

"I don't think this is a good idea..." Kubo said while Suga just nodded.

"It's not, but who cares what happens to me?" He said standing up and walking to the side of the school to let out all his pain.

Sugawara sat there crying a river until the bell signaling lunch rang. He thought back to yesterday and cried more.

"Maybe I can end this faster..." he said thinking Daichi might be up there again.

He walked up to the roof slowly and looked out a bit to see him standing there. He took a breath preparing to walk over to him when he saw Daichi turn a bit.

When he turned Sugawara clearly saw tears falling down his cheeks.

"What..?" He asked generally confused as to why Daichi was crying. Then he saw Kubo walk over from the other opening smiling at Daichi. Sugawara stayed hidden and listening to find out why he was crying.

"Daichiiiiiiii!!!! Why are you cryinggggggg??? That performance was great!" He said clapping while Daichi gave him a death stare.

"Why do I have hurt him? WHY!?! I don't wanna..." Daichi shouted at Kubo while he just smiled.

"Don't worry you big baby!!! I've got one last thing for you to do!" He said smirking while Daichi looked at him fear in his eyes.

"I want you to punch him." He said giving a evil grin.

"What...?" Both boys asked although Suga's was much quieter not wanting to blow his cover.

"Ahhh right my bad!! I want you to punch him. 3 times...pleaseeeeeeeee!" He asked being fake sad while Suga just stared in shock.

"NO! I DON'T WANNA HURT HIM!!!"

"Then I will!" Kubo said smiling threatening Daichi. He pulled out his gun and pointed it to Daichi.
"You saw what happened to Yui..."
Kubo smirked as Daichi's eyes shot open.

"Don't s-shoot him..." Daichi said quietly while Kubo just laughed.

As Suga listening he quickly texted Noya on his phone telling him everything and to call the cops.

"What the hell...I-I thought..." Sugawara started thinking for a moment.
'Now that I'm thinking about it...everything was fine until he showed up. The night he started ignoring me...and did he really...shoot Yui..? Why didn't you say anything Daichi...' he thought as continued to call for help.