50- A kiss

"Really important so read it :)"

•••

Thur 5:30 PM

Both Seungmin and Hyunjin entered the room, as the chaos in the living room got quieter, Seungmin let out a loud sigh, making his way to Jeongin's bed. Hyunjin walked over to the chair right next to the bed.

"So what's up?" The older spoke up, quietly, looking around Jeongin's room. The younger rolled his eyes, turning his boy to face Hyunjin's.
He held his phone, ignoring what Hyunjin just said. The older fidgets with his fingers, still not eyeing the younger.

•••

Thur 5:36 PM

You have one unread message from "Anon"

Anon:
Just say you love him.

Anon:
Say what you've been saying to me for ages

Delivered at 5:36 PM

•••

Hyunjin looked up, towards Seungmin, who just put aside his phone, looking towards the clueless boy. "Say it" Seungmin spoke. Hyunjin was standing still, trying to process what just happened, as he got up, his eyes were still on Seungmin. The younger got up, walking towards the older.

"Just say it Hyunjinnie." He said, letting out a deep breath.

"What?" Was all the came out of Hyunjin's mouth, he was so confused, then it just all hits him, everything at once. The whole anonymous thing was his idea, the stalking, the creepy messages, him being convinced it's not Seungmin, it all hit him at once.

"Wh- wait- what?" His face started to show more confusion, while Seungmin was still waiting for the other words to come out.

"Yes, Hyunjin I'm anon." He said, walking closer to him. Hyunjin looked more confused, "everyone was in on it." He added, walking closer.
"No- How?" He managed to look more confused than before. Seungmin realized that there's no use and that he's probably not going to say what he wanted to hear, he sigh sitting on the edge of the bed.

"We all planned it, Chan, Changbin, Minho, Jisung, Felix even Jeongin," he started, he explained everything. How they managed to make Seungmin seem as a suspect, how then they made Seungmin look innocent.

He Basically explained how they messed with Hyunjin's life.

"I felt pretty guilty when you started to talk about your fear, and when you opened up to anon." he said, making Hyunjin look towards him, walking to the bed and then sitting next to him. Seungmin felt the weight on the bed, making sigh.

"I didn't know how to end it without hurting your feelings, I may seem like a jerk now but," he breathed in, playing with his fingers. "I tried to end it very quickly, until you opened up to me and the other anons. I felt guilty" Hyunjin realized that now Seungmin and apparently everyone else probably knows how Hyunjin truly feels about Seungmin.

"I don't know what to say." Hyunjin finally spoke, making Seungmin wish he didn't. "Wow, I feel totally-" "Stop." Seungmin said, very quietly, looking up at the ceiling.

"I feel horrible already, I should've never started this whole fucking thing." Seungmin said. Hyunjin felt sympathy towards Seungmin, he knew that he made a mistake and he feels bad for it. Though Seungmin doesn't show affection and isn't a skinship person, but he looked like needed a hug.

He scooted himself closer to him, wrapping his arm around his shoulder, pulling him closer. "I am sorry Hyunjin." He quietly said, his head was looking towards the floor now.

"It's okay." Hyunjin smiled, wrapping his other arm around Seungmin, pulling himself closer, patting him on the back. He finally gave him a proper hug.

"Don't you worry about me." He continued.

"I'm fine, you sounded sincere." Hyunjin smiled.

Seungmin pulled away, Looking at the older boy. "No fool! This is not fine, I am a horrible person." He said, standing up, looking at his hyung.
"You never were. You didn't hurt me, for most of the time we all had fun." Hyunjin smiled, standing up. Looking around Jeongin's room. The flustered let out a breath still shocked at the calm's words.

Seungmin stood up, then went right in front of Hyunjin.

"No Hyunjin" He looked towards Seungmin, pulling his face towards his. "It was very fun, I always said that I wanted to befriend anon. Here I am, looking at his eyes." He rubbed Seungmin's cheek slightly.

"You can never hurt me Minnie." He said, then Seungmin pulled Hyunjin even closer, looking at his bottom lip. Their faces are inches apart, Hyunjin could feel Seungmin's breaths hitting his face. The older kept staring at The younger's lips. The butterflies in their stomachs were going crazy.

The older now knew that the younger does not need a break anymore.

Then ...

Then they kissed.