There's four stools at the breakfast bar that's attached to the kitchen island, but through a arch in the wall there's a huge dining table that seats 12. It's black wood that's been glossed over, the Seats are high backed and black too.  "Who lives here? I'm confused" I frown, looking back at Jamie as he watches me admire each beautiful room.

"I'll explain soon. Let's look upstairs." He smiles shyly and takes my hand; leading me to the hallway again. We walk up the stairs and we're on a long hallway. There's several white doors and then to the left there's more stairs leading up. The carpet is so soft and fluffy and a light white colour. "There's another floor?" I gasp and he nods, leading me through to one room at the end of the corridor as we turned right.

It's the master suite bedroom, with a floor to ceiling door and windows that open on to a little balcony looking out to the garden. Decorated with white walls and gray or silver accessories. it's really welcoming. There's a queen size bed with a silver velvet headboard that's against the wall. On the opposite wall, beside the windows, is a flat screen TV. There's built in shelves and a make up table in the corner with a mirror that lights up.

I walk more into the room and notice a door leading to another room beside the bedside table, and then a door next to the make up table. I also note that there's a beautiful chaise lounge at the end of the bed. Jamie distracts me as he opens the door beside the make up table. "This is a walk in wardrobe, a different section for his and then for hers".

I don't see the walk in wardrobe proper but it looks huge! He closes that and opens the other door near the bedside table, it's a en-suite bathroom. There's two sinks, a toothbrush holder, a big egg shaped bath and a walk in shower with spotlights and an alcove shelf. It's all black tiled and frosty glass, with a mirror above each sink. The toilet is to the corner of the room, by a frosted glass window.

"This place is beautiful" I murmur mostly to myself. "There's more. Come" Jamie holds his hand out to me and I take it, we head back to the hallway and into the room next to us. It's got pink walls with little painted butterflies. There's white chest of drawers and a wardrobe to match the drawers. There's a baby changing table with baskets underneath.

A white cot finishes off the room by the window. I chuckle to myself, my fingers softly touching each thing I see, both confused and amazed. It's time to look at another room, Jamie leads me to the room that's to the right of ours. It's painted a light purple with one wall that has a flower wallpaper on. Again, there's a bed for a child, a pink girly bedsheet on, a wardrobe and chest of drawers like the other room.

There's a toy box and a big wooden dolls house. It's like the one Dulcie has at ours. I turn to Jamie. "This house is incredible." I chuckle, taking his hand again as he leads me back to the hallway. "It is.." he kisses me softly. "There's two more bathrooms, one down this corridor and another upstairs. Two more bedrooms down here Then upstairs there's two more bedrooms" he says. "Oh my god really? Let's go see" I giggle and he leads me upstairs.

All the guest rooms are decorated the same colour. White walls with a light green bedding on the king size beds with drawers and wardrobes in each bedroom. They're all welcoming and really cozy. Both bathrooms are big with both a bath and a walk in shower in each. As we head back downstairs Jamie leads me to the kitchen.

We walk hand in hand out the french doors on to the patio and the garden. There's a big swimming pool with a diving board attached and a beautiful rattan garden table with chairs. Near the back of the garden there's a 12 ft trampoline and to the side of that there's a children's climbing frame and swing set.

"Oh wow" I mumble, taking it all in as Jamie wraps his arm around me from behind. "Isn't it beautiful?" He says. "It really is" I say quietly, feeling even more confused about why we're here. There's no neighbours either, so much privacy and it's so peaceful.