🖤7MIH🖤 (smut)

Mulai dari awal

As soon as the door opens the temperature seemed to rise with the amount of sweaty bodies that are on the dance floor. Wincing at all of them grinding on each other, touching up on another, or in general kissing in the middle of the floor as if to tell everyone you have a s/o.

I was scanning the rest of the crowd until my eyes find Momo, I quickly grab Mina by the arm and drag her through the mass to our beautiful hostess dressed in a sexy red fit.

"Hey beautiful!" Momo says complimenting me. "Hey train wreck." She then says to Mina and she giggles at her own insult. When we both look at our friend we see her already eyeing Bakugou who is leaning against the wall overlooking the main floor. "Train wreck? Are you already undressing Bakugou?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah I'm going to ride his dick tonight, watch me." Mina says without even looking at either of us. But Momo and I exchange a glance.

"So gorgeous," I look at Momo up and down. Admiring her curves and her confidence. "Your parents out for work again or what?"

"Yeah, they're going to Russia for a few weeks longer than last time, I'll probably have another party." She explains as she takes another sip of whatever is in her cup.

"What's that?"

"It's spiked."

"Oh, never mind then."

"Hey y/l/n, Momo, lets go dance please?" She finally directly talks to us. The corners of Mina's mouth perk up into a cute smile. Her hands are also extended out to either of us, to which we both grab a hold of her. Whisked away to the floor 'Ric Flair Drip' by Offset starts to vibrate through the speakers and we start dancing. It was just swaying our hips around considering we barely had room to do that with so many people there.

Mina threw it back and I knew exactly why. When I look up to the stairs, Bakugou was nowhere to be seen. But in a minute I find him standing behind Mina and grinding against her ass. It was hot not gonna lie, but Momo and I have clearly had enough. We pull ourselves away from them as they got nasty.

We talked quite loudly to be heard over the music. "So how've you been Momo?"

"Hmm? Oh I've been fine, why are you asking?" Her expression is mirroring her confused tone, which would make sense since I talked to her yesterday during class.

"No I meant with Todoroki all of a sudden making more moves on you." Which is true, Todoroki has started touching up on her. Rubbing her arms, casually resting his hand on her thigh, giving her hugs for no reason, or even going as far as laying his arm over her shoulders when they sit next to each other. It wouldn't be weird if they were dating, but they aren't so their relationship is... well to say the least, interesting.

"Oh well, yeah. We have to talk over that again. I don't know if we're a thing or..." Momo trails off with disappointment etched in her tone. I can tell that she's fallen a little too hard for Todoroki because her face flushes a red color in the blinking lights.

"Hey Momo and Y/l/n! Can we go to your room? We want to play a game." Her floating dress stands in front of Kendo and Jirou. Kendo tosses a empty beer bottle into the air and catches it with a grin. I groan knowing there's no way I'm getting out of this one.

"Oh of course, should we get the rest of the class or who's playing?" Momo sets her cup onto the nearby table to be disposed of later. Her finger twirls around her earphone jack and shyly adds on.

"Well we already got everyone into your room, all we need is you two and those on the floor." Jirou uses the same finger to point at Bakugou who has one of his arms over his head, tongue out grinding on Mina who's ass is buried so far into his lap I could've said that his dick is already in her.