I didn't say anything as walking away leaving me there.

I sigh and start looking for y/n

____________________________________

Y/n POV

I was strolling outside and accidentally didn't look were I was going bumped into someone

"I'm sorry" I looked up and saw Legoshi

"Legoshi?"

Legoshi was hovering over me

"Y/n...um...Are you okay?" Legoshi asked

"Huh?" I questioned

"After yesterday. How are you feeling?" Legoshi asked

"Oh," I looked down at my fingers fiddling with them.

"He was concerned about me...how sweet."

as I didn't notice Legoshi tail swayed back and forth.

"I'm fine thanks for asking and I'm sorry for running off like that" I said.

"So she didn't see me argue with Bill, that's probably for the best."

"What about you Legoshi?" I asked

"Me?" Legoshi questioned

"Y-Yeah, you been terrified during the incident," I said

"I...was a bit shocked, but I'm good now," Legoshi said

"That's good."

Legoshi and I looked at one another before looking away shyly.

"Thank you for checking up on me. That's very kind of you," I said

"It...was nothing," Legoshi said

"I better get going." I said

"There's so much more I want to say to you, but I just can't get the words out. I'm not even sure what I want to say."

"Alright," Legoshi said

I gave him a soft smile and waved goodbye before turning and leaving.
____________________________________

Jack Pov

I was in shock starting at the magazine, of a human
woman.

"Hey I'm back"

I jumped turning around hiding the magazine in my hands behind my back.

Legoshi stepped into the room. "I bumped into a hedgehog in the hallway and its spines stabbed my shin."

Legoshi continued to talk but I wasn't listening.

"I thought you'd grow into a fine upstanding citizen. But He's clearly heading down a dark path" I sweated thinking about the magazine I held behind my back. "Why a dirty magazine of a humans? How'd he even find something like this?! He's becoming a total perv. Why? I don't get it. Maybe it's one of those fetishes?" During my inner monologue, Legoshi had gotten in his bunk closing the privacy curtains.

"Um...eh," I stuttered trying to think of what I needed to say. "Legoshi."

"Hmm?"

"So um, I've been wondering, we've known each other for a while, right?" I said

"Huh? Hmm, so what are you getting at?" Legoshi asked putting food in the cage of his pet beatle.

I put my muzzle pokes through Legoshi's privacy curtains.

"Were buddies right? You know you can always count on me. I promise I'll never be suspicious or disgusted by anything you do. What you like doesn't matter, insects, humans, anything at all is totally fine-!"