What An Abomination

Start from the beginning

"You got this, you got this!" it said as Luz grew curious and stop walking.

""I got this?" Is someone trying to encourage themselves?" Luz said as she walked over to the source of the voice, pushing some pushes aside to see the source was a girl her age sitting on a rock with bag of books beside her and a wooden cart that had a cauldron inside it.

She was a husky type with light skin, pointy ears short blue hair and glasses on her brown eyes. Her clothes, most likely a uniform for the magic school, was a gray tunic with a cowl over grayish-pink sleeves and leggings, a dark gray belt, and black boots.

 Her clothes, most likely a uniform for the magic school, was a gray tunic with a cowl over grayish-pink sleeves and leggings, a dark gray belt, and black boots

"A witch student." Luz whisper in surprise as she watched the girl, who had a sad look on her face.

She appeared to be trying to encourage herself that she could do good in school and pass a "track," most likely a class or major of sorts at the school, until she stepped on a flower by accident.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to!" she said to the flower as she knelled down to it, calming herself and drawing a light green magic circle above it.

The magic circle seemed to have revived the little flower as it sprang back to life like it had never been stepped on in the first place.

"Whoa. Plant magic." Luz guess as she saw the girl smile as she did her magic.

Something seemed to get her attention as he ear's twitched at a sound, causing her to open her eyes and lose her smile. Another cart and cauldron rolled up next to her with a new girl wearing the same outfit as her riding on it while reading a book. For some reason, Luz gained a small blush at the sight of her.

"Meow." she let out like a cat as she took in the new girl's pale skin, two-toned, chin-length glass hair that was brown at the roots and has a ponytail pulling the front hair out of her face, and gold colored eyes with black triangle earrings and black nail polish in her fingers.

" she let out like a cat as she took in the new girl's pale skin, two-toned, chin-length glass hair that was brown at the roots and has a ponytail pulling the front hair out of her face, and gold colored eyes with black triangle earrings and black...

'Who...is she?' Luz thought as the girl turned to look down at the first one and smirked.

"Willow." she said as she closed her book, getting off the cauldron. "I didn't see you down there."