Birthday Preparation

Začít od začátku

"P-please don't hurt me." She begs. The boy walks closer to her, placing one hand on her stomach and the other on her cheek.

"Your slutty self got knocked up. I bet you don't even know the daddy." He says. He moves his hand down her arm, pulling her shirt off of her shoulders. He kisses her collarbone, listening to the faint sobs she lets out. He starts to kiss her neck, but doesn't get the chance to leave any hickies before being interrupted.

Mattia's POV

"...I bet you don't even know the daddy."

I clench my jaw and stand up. I had heard enough. Ale and Kai both follow me, asking me what's wrong. I get to the bathroom and instantly kick the door down.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the three stooges." Tony says. I ball up my fist and swing, catching his jaw and knocking him down. I see y/n crying as she holds onto her stomach, protecting our unborn child. I climb ontop of Tony and continue to hit him until he passes out.

"Let's go." I say, hugging y/n. We walk back to the group and sit down. Y/n doesn't speak or eat.

Third Person POV

"Princess?" Josh says. She looks up and he gives her a worried look.

"What's wrong?" Bryce asks.

"Tony tried to rape her." Mattia says through his teeth as he pulls the girl's chair closer to him. They all nod and watch as Mattia feeds her small bites of her food.

"Well, we better get going. We have a nail appointment in thirty minutes." Addison says. All of the girls nod and stand up. Mattia stares at y/n, hoping she won't leave.

"I'll see you when you get home Tia." She says. He sighs and kisses her.

"See you then munchkin." He replies as they pull away. The girls walk out. They walk to the car, getting in and driving back to the beach house. Addi and Avani decorate the outside part while Mads and y/n finish with the inside.

Indoor Snack Tables:
(Kitchen)

Indoor Snack Tables:(Kitchen)

(Living Room)