"My little prince." I whisper pulling away and I see a small smile breakout on his face while he sleeps causing my smile to grow. Just then, the door opens and Max walks in and I stand up and hand him Ezra so he can say goodbye to him even if he is already sleeping.

"I'll be in our room. Goodnight handsome, I love you." I say kissing Max's cheek then Ezra's. I walk down to our room and I sit down on our bed as I look over to the wall that has a bunch of pictures hung up of us and the kids. The door soon creaks open and I look over to see Max walking in and I smile and get up and walk over to him.

"The kids didn't fight their sleep." I say wrapping my arms around his neck while his arms go around my waist.

"I know, it's not over yet though. They still might wake up." He says starting to lightly sway us and I smile and lay my head against his chest.

"I know. When do you have to leave?" I ask him as I run my fingers through his hair.

"A little over an hour. I don't want to get caught up in traffic or anything." He says sighing and I nod.

"Okay. You already packed right?" I ask him and he nods as I look up at him. "Okay, then let's take a bath together before you have to leave." I say pulling away and grabbing his hand as I lead him to our bathroom. I turn the water on and put some bubbles in before I start stripping from my clothes.

"You gonna just watch me, or?" I ask with a smirk once I noticed he's still leaning against the counter and he chuckles.

"It is a pretty amazing view." He says licking his lips after I take off my final piece of clothing and I blush as I walk over to him naked. I grab the hem of his shirt then pull it over his head before I bring my hands down to his jeans and I unbuckle them before tugging them down as well as his boxers. Once he's completely naked I kiss his neck lightly before grabbing his hand and leading him to the now filled up bath. I turn off the water before stepping in then sitting forward so Max can get in behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist as I lean my back against his chest. 

"If the kids wake up tonight, FaceTime me and I'll stay up with you. Okay?" He says caressing my hips and I shake my head.

"I'll be fine baby. You have an early call time tomorrow and with the time difference you're going to need all the sleep you can get." I reply.

"I don't care. I would much rather talk to you on the phone with the kids then get sleep. Please baby." He says and I finally nod giving in.

"Okay fine. You gonna tell me the real reason why you don't want Scooter to manage you now?" I ask and I feel him tense up so I open my eyes and turn so I can look at him. "What's wrong baby?" I ask and he sighs and shakes his head.

"It's not important." He replies and I give him a really look and he sighs again. "People are just saying that the only reason why my album is doing good right now or the only reason why I'm able to do an album is because of you and your platform in the music industry. I know if I out of nowhere switch over to be managed by your manager then that's gonna cause people to talk even more. I don't want people thinking I'm getting free passes because my fiancé is huge in the industry." He says and I sigh and turn in his arms so I'm straddling him.

"That isn't true though baby. You did that all on your own and I am so proud of you for that. I understand though if you really don't want to be managed by Scooter, but I'm telling you that he's an amazing manager and he really is the best of the best out there. Don't pay attention to what people are saying though, because it isn't true. You aren't getting any free passes and I'm not even that big in the music industry so people just need to shut up." I say caressing his cheek and he lets out a small smile.