Reaction To Them Getting Hurt

Jack Skellington:

He is fully capable of holding his own, but that doesn't mean he should. You would be by his side fending off whatever enemy is present, having each others backs along the way. Only after you check to see what damage he has endured.

Sally Finklestein:

She usually is able to pull herself back together (literally) but that doesn't stop you from coming over and helping her out. Once all sewn up and checked for any other injuries, do you interact with the person who caused her to become undone. Are gonna get a mouthful until Sally decides to join in on your rant or pull you off from saying anymore harsh words.

The Mayor:

Straight into protective mode, by his side in seconds. Checking if he was injured and how bad if he was. Probably giving death glares at the person who dared hurt him. Most likely someone wanted to get to you by going through him. Being the leader and the most powerful person in your respected town, it wasn't exactly a good idea.

Oogie Boogie:

Would be between 'How dare you hurt him' and 'What the hell did you do this time Oogie?'. He's obviously made lots of enemies in recent years so it's bound to happen. You're main job would probably be keeping the peace on both sides. Probably while nagging Oogie on his 'long list of people who have good reason to hate him'.