Reaction To You Getting Hurt

Jack Skellington:

Immediate anger towards the person who would dare hurt their significant other. He would probably have to hold back punching the person if fighting wasn't necessary. But would not hesitate if they needed to defend you or himself. After, checking on you to make sure you were okay and didn't have any serious injuries. Taking you to Dr.Finklestein if necessary.

Sally Finklestein:

Would run up to you to make sure you didn't have any serious injuries. Patching and taking care of the ones you do end up having. Would call out the person for hurting you. Probably would make the person feel like shit. Would try to defend you if needed while calling for help. If you could stand would walk you towards her shop to further treatment of any injuries you received.

The Mayor:

Calls out the person for hurting you in any way, shape, or form. Make sure you are okay, and ask if there's anything he can immediately do to make it better for you. Will make your request happen no matter what. 50/50 chance he sheds some tears along the way cause he overshot the state of you injuries.

Oogie Boogie:

Check on you to make sure you weren't seriously injured. Then immediately try to badly hurt or kill whoever dared to cause you harm. You would have to convince him to not do anything reckless in his anger and calm him down. Probably by saying 'Hey this stab wound isn't gonna stitch itself!'

Authors Note: Just a quick thank you for reading this story after not updating for almost a year. I hope to get on a writing schedule soon. And I would love to hear in the comments any ideas for new parts and/or one-shot ideas!