the day of the fansign/part 1

Today was the day. I was going to finally meet my favourite kpop group straykids. Its felt like its been forever til this day. Im going to make a huge efffort and try not to embaress myself in front of them. ''Gosh that would be so humiliating..'' i say under my breath. Well, its time to get up and get dressed. Time is ticking!

p.s Your name is Alex, your 17, work in a cafe in a small town and has liked kpop for years and its ur first fansign with one of your ult groups straykids. :3

Your outfit:

Your hair:

Your shoes:

Your shoes:

-A few hours of panicking and excitment-

''omg its time! Im going to see straykids!'' i say trying not to squeal.

Here we go, you got inside the taxi and decided to call your best friend Kai. He was going to meet you there at the fansign but you sort of forgot where you were going to meet up. So you dialled his number, 07*********.

ringing, ringing

''Hey Alex! You ready for the fansign?'' kai says in a happy tone.

''Hey! Yeah, oh my gosh im so excited. But i was calling because i uh forgot where we were going to meet up..'' you say embaressed.

''Again?! I literally just told u about four times already Alex! Aish..you forgetful goose'' he says laughing a bit.

''H-Hey! its not my fault im forgetful,'' you said quietly.

''Ahaha, dont be upset about that its funny. Just dont forget this time alright?'' kai asked you.

''Fine fine, I'll try not to forget'' you say shyly.

''Okay, well we are going to meet outside the food store. Alright? Write it down somewhere because you will end up forgetting. I dont want u getting lost at your first fansign with your ult group ok?'' he says sternly.

''Ok ok i will.'' you say while writing it down on your hand with a sharpie.

''Good, now you got lightstick, album, eight presents for the members and your snacks?'' kai asks you.

''Yes, i remembered all that. Its all in my huge bag im bringing!'' you reply.

''Wow ok good job bro! Make sure you are prepared to see the members face to face because i know im not haha'' he chuckles.

''ahh same here. This is going to be the best day of our lives. Im definately going to buy so much merch and stuff if they have any. i doubt they will but i saved up money anyways!'' you say with a big smile on your face.

''Yep! Always got to have some just in case. Well im going to go now. See you there!! Dont forget anything alright?'' kai says a little loud.

''Dont worry! I know, im all set,'' you say while checking where you are.

''Alright, i believe you. Byee see you there!'' kai says while getting up.

''Bye bye!'' you say ending the conversation.

Call ended.

As soon as you ended the call with your best friend the taxi driver stopped the car.

''Is this your stop sir?'' the driver asks.

''Ah yes! Thank you very much, how much will that be?'' you ask is curiosity.

''Only nine pounds sir,'' he replies.

''Oh okay!'' you say while handing the man the money.

''Thank you very much sir, have a great day,'' the driver says while taking the money and putting it away.

''Its really no problem and you too!'' you reply smiling.

You get out of the car and skip towards where you will be meeting your friend kai. Just from the morning you knew this day couldnt get any better. Straykids have helped you so much and made you smile just thinking about it. Today was your only chance to make sure they know how much they mean to you. Stays make straykids stay and straykids make stays feel safe and wanted. You werent going to mess anything up. It was your only chance to impress them. No way were you going to ruin it.